Solved Adobe Premier Pro can get any render?

This topic has been marked as resolved. If you think it is not resolved, you can report.

Salih METİN

Kilopat
Katılım
22 Aralık 2018
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
You know, publishing and content production have increased considerably today.
I want to record my video (s) and publishing on Youtube or etc. streaming platforms too.

I know, recording and rendering are different words.
Which I should choose program (s) for shooting or rendering any video?

I thought, I use OBS for record any video. But, I don't know rendering programs. Just I know Camtasia Studio. Adobe Premier Pro, can get render? Or else, is Premiere Pro just an editing program?

May you suggest any rendering program?
(Sorry, my English grammer and words mistakes. I'm beginner at the language.)

Çözüm
Yes, you can edit videos using Premiere Pro. That is true. But it can render videos as well.

If you don't need to edit videos, you can use Adobe Media Encoder. It can render videos. However, you cannot edit videos using it as I said.

I recommend Premiere Pro as it is really useful.

Moreover, I recommend DaVinci Resolve. Unlike Premiere Pro, it is free to use. Nevertheless, I think this is as useful as Premiere Pro for simple uses.
Yes, you can edit videos using Premiere Pro. That is true. But it can render videos as well.

If you don't need to edit videos, you can use Adobe Media Encoder. It can render videos. However, you cannot edit videos using it as I said.

Moreover, I recommend DaVinci Resolve. Unlike Premiere Pro, it is free to use. Nevertheless, I think this is as useful as Premiere Pro for simple uses.

Çözüm

Thank you so much, Utku Oktay. Your answer is pretty explanatory answer.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı