Katılım
12 Kasım 2020
Mesajlar
Yer
İstanbul
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Başlıkta da belirttiğim gibi Del Rey'in tam anlamını soruyorum. Çeviriye Rey yazınca da kral diye çeviriyor Del Rey yazınca da kral diye çeviriyor. İnternette de bununla ilgili pek bir şey bulamadım.

Başlıkta da belirttiğim gibi Del Rey'in tam anlamını soruyorum. Çeviriye Rey yazınca da kral diye çeviriyor Del Rey yazınca da kral diye çeviriyor. İnternette de bununla ilgili pek bir şey bulamadım.
Rey kral ancak Del İspanyolca.
İngilizce'de "of" muadili.

Del rey Sıfat. "Del rey" kelimesini İngilizceye çevirisi: of the king, regal, Royal, of a king, of kings, regius, royal, yani kraliyet ile ilgili çoğu şey.

Son düzenleme:
İspanyolca söylenişi hoşuna gittiği için kendisi seçmiş.

Wikipedia'dan:
On choosing a stage name for her feature debut album, she said: "I wanted a name I could shape the music towards. I was going to Miami quite a lot at the time, speaking a lot of Spanish with my friends from Cuba – Lana Del Rey reminded us of the glamour of the seaside. It sounded gorgeous coming off the tip of the tongue."[41] The name was also inspired by actress Lana Turner and the Ford Del Rey sedan, produced and sold in Brazil in the 1980s.[42][43][44] Initially she had chosen the alternate spelling of Lana Del Ray, the name under which her self-titled debut album was released in January 2010.[37] Her father helped with the marketing of the album,[45] which was available for purchase on iTunes for a brief period before being withdrawn in April 2010.[37] Kahne, as well as previous label owner Nichtern both stated that Del Rey bought the rights back from the label, 5 Points, as she wanted it out of circulation to "stifle future opportunities to distribute it—an echo of rumors the action was part of a calculated strategy."

İspanyolca söylenişi hoşuna gittiği için kendisi seçmiş.

Wikipedia'dan:
On choosing a stage name for her feature debut album, she said: "ı wanted a name ı could shape the Music towards. I was going to miami quite a lot at the time, speaking a lot of spanish with my friends from cuba – lana Del rey reminded us of the glamour of the seaside. It sounded gorgeous coming off the tip of the tongue."[41] the name was also inspired by actress Lana Turner and the Ford Del Rey sedan, produced and sold in brazil in the 1980s.[42][43][44] ınitially she had chosen the alternate spelling of lana Del ray, the name under which her self-titled debut album was released in january 2010.[37] her father helped with the marketing of the album,[45] which was available for purchase on iTunes for a brief period before being withdrawn in april 2010.[37] kahne, as well as previous label owner nichtern both stated that Del rey bought the rights back from the label, 5 points, as she wanted it out of circulation to "stifle future opportunities to distribute it—an echo of rumors the Action was part of a calculated strategy."

Yani Kral Lana anlamına mı geliyor? Bende başka bir anlamı var diye düşünmüştüm.

Yani Kral Lana anlamına mı geliyor? Bende başka bir anlamı var diye düşünmüştüm.
Lana, yün (koyun yünü gibi) demekmiş. Aynı zamanda da yukarıda bahsedildiği gibi bir aktrisin adı. Yani "Kral'ın Lana'sı, Kral Lana, Asil Lana, Muhteşem Lana, Kral'ın Yünü (?)" gibi anlamlar çıkabiliyor herhalde. İspanyolca bilmediğim için tam olarak ne anlama geldiğini, ne için seçtiğini bilemeyeceğim. Genel olarak kulağa güzel geldiği için seçmiş herhalde, anlamından ziyade.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı