Makaleler
Çözümler
Yer
İstanbul
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Profil Kapağı
Arkadaşlar az önce EA ile Origin üzerindeki satış kurunun Euro yerine Dolar üzerinden olmasına dair bir görüşme yaptım. Görevli konuyu bir üst merciye iletip bana döneceğini söyledi.

İlk başta Türkiye'den bile bağlandığımı anlamayıp beni deli etti ya, orası ayrı...

İşte görüşmemiz:

you:Hi Samrat, I am a gamer from Turkey.
you:I wanted to know, why I have to pay in Euros.
Samrat:Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Samrat how may I help you?
you:Will Origin change the currency to dollar for Turkish Market?
you:Steam is offering dollar to Turkish users.
you:Yet Origins Euro policy is preventing Turkish gamers from Origin.
Samrat:Okay.
you:So, why Euro and why not change it to dollar?
Samrat:I do understand the issue and I would do my best to resolve the issue.
you:In Turkey, every imported product is sold with USD, not Euro.
you:Steam and other gaming platforms also sell with USD.
you:We are not a part of European Union and we do not use Euro.
you:Instead we use TRY and USD.
you:Euro is the third currency here.
you:So, will I be able to get my answer about this now or later via mail?
Samrat:I am looking into the issue.
you:OK. I am waiting for your reply and I am ready to answer EAs questions about Turkish market.
Samrat:I have searched this info in our database and found that this issue is related with the Internet Service Provider. Please contact them and tell them about this issue.
you:OK. So you tell me that if I connect to the Internet via another service provider, I will be able to buy with USD currency. Am I right?
Samrat:It may be possible, but please contact them once discuss the issue.
Samrat:Please get back to us with the information which they are providing. Please ask them if this issue is been faced by any other user of that ISP or not.
you:I am sorry but this topic has nothing to do with the ISP. I am using the Turkey's biggest ISP, TTNET , which covers about %95 of Turkish marke,t which is a monopoly company.
you:So, it is not a problem of the ISP, but a problem of EA, not updating their IP range to see my IP address as in Turkey.
Samrat:Okay. Have you tried paying through any other browser which you are currently using.
you:No I have not but let me try and get back to you right now.
Samrat:okay.
you:Tried. It is still Euro.
you:Infact, the only way for me to pay in USD is to use a proxy, and fake the system as I am connecting from USA.
Samrat:As you are contacting us from USA, you would be shown the charge as $ (Dollars)
Samrat:The reason behind is that our servers are localized.
you:I am terribly sorry to say that but am I talking to a wall sir?
you:I have said that I am connecting from Turkey.
you:A country that is neigbour of Greece, Iraq, Iran...
Samrat:I am sorry for the issue but I thought you are contacting us from USA.
you:No.
you:I have told that numerous times.
Samrat:Please accept my apologies regarding the game.
you:So, what is the answer to my question, or better say, advice.
you:Will EA change it's currency plan for Turkey?
you:Will I be ablo to buy games with USD just like I do from Steam?
Samrat:What I can do as of now, I can forward the issue to the concerned team who would look into the issue.
you:OK. That would be the best.
you:This is my advice to EA. With this Euro policy, Origin will get nowhere in Turkey.
you:USD is a must for Turkish Market.
you:I will be waiting for your reply. Via email?
Samrat:Okay. I am here escalating the issue to the concerned team. They would get back to you via e-mail support.
Samrat:Is that fine?
Samrat:May I escalate the issue now?
you:Yeah.
you:That is fine.
you:Thanks.
you:I am leaving the chat now. OK?
Samrat:Okay.
Samrat:Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you:No. Thanks.

İyi giydirmişsin Recep abi ya vallahi helal olsun madem her konuda en iyi olmak istiyolar bu konuşmayı ciddiye alırlar ^^ Recep abi cevap gelirse paylaşır mısın burada bizde gelişmelerden haberdar olalım ^^

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Ve cevap geldi..

Hello Recep,

I apologize that you were not able to use your local currency to make a purchase through the Origin store. There could be a few factors that could cause this.

- What country is the purchase being made in?
- What game are you looking to purchase?

The reason I am asking is that we don't have stores in all countries and might need to see the closest location to you.

Robert P
Game Expert
Electronic Arts

"Origin Store üzerinden kendi yerel paranızla alışveriş yapamadığınız için özür dilerim. Bunun birkaç sebebi olabilir...

Satın alma kangi ülkede yapıldı?
Hangi oyunu satın almak istiyorsunuz?

Bu soruları sormamın sebebi her ülkede dükkanımız olmaması ve size en yakın dükkanı belirleyebilmek..."

Diyor EA'dan Robert

Ben Origin diyorum, EA hala hangi mağaza diyor :) İşte cevabım:

Hi Robert,

actually, I don't want to buy with my local currency. I am OK to buy in Dollars, which is not my country's currency. What I am saying is, I live in Turkey and we buy games in Dollars. Not in Euros. So, I want Origin, the digital distribution platform of EA, to sell games in Dollars to Turkish market. Not in Euros.

Best Regards

Demiş ki Recep abi,
Aslında ben oyunları kendi para birimimle almak istemiyorum. Ülkemin para birimi olmamasına rağmen dolarla almak benim içim sıkıntı değil. Anlatmaya çalıştığım şey şu, Türkiye'de yaşıyorum ve biz oyunları dolarla alıyoruz Euro ile değil. Bu sebeple EA'in dijital oyun satış servisi olan Origin'inde Türkiye marketinde dolarla oyun satmasını istiyorum euro ile değil.
Saygılarımla.

Vallahi birebir çevirdim ^^

Güzel çevirmişsin. Teşekkürler. Son olarak EA'den gelen beklenen "boş cevap":

Hello Recep,

I apologize that I misunderstood your initial question.

I did some more research and our Origin stores will default to a regional location and the one for Turkey defaults to Euros.

I know that it would assist you with not having to worry about conversions and I understand how that adds more data that needs to be calculated but unfortunately the websites are based in specific locations to ensure that pricing remains constant.

I know that this might not be the answer you are looking for but we don't have control of the stores since they are set based upon location. I wish you the best and I hope that answers your question.

Robert P
Game Expert
Electronic Arts
Yani diyor ki, Türkiye'yi biz Avrupa bölgesine soktuğumuz için Euro üzerinden alışveriş yapabiliyorsunuz. Ben de diyoru mi siz bu kafayla bi yere varamazsınız. Anket verildi bu yazışmalardan sonra. Bastım eksiyi sürekli.

Geri
Yukarı