Yer
İstanbul Türkiye
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Meslek
Technopat
Profil Kapağı
Technopat.net user agreement and rules in Turkish apply to the English section as well. We need responsible, respectable human beings abiding by the rules of this Social Network.

Mandatory:
- Share correct information.
- Use correct grammar.
- No ads, spam, etc.

Since we are a Turkish site with Turkish readers, we have created this section to share our limited English content and aid international users if needed. But not to speak English with our Turkish readers, so please be advised: Support in this section is limited at the moment.

Update: Students with English curriculum or professionals can practice their language skills. Please do so under your own thread and with appropriate behaviour and keep this in mind: Site administration may or may not attend the topic.

So use @ tag, write the name and choose from drop down menu to call your friends (@Ali Güngör for example) to the topic if you feel the thread is unattended. This sends a notification to the person.

Update: Further use of this section is free as long as rules and spirit of Technopat is observed.

Son düzenleme:
If you don't expect many moderator or administrator replies for the time being, then by all means be our guest.

Our priority is Turkish section. Asking a question in English section doesn't grant any privileges or move your question up the queue.

Son düzenleme:
This section is really helpful for the foreigners, good job Technopat. May I ask a question? İf they didn't comply the rules, what'll happen?

As far as Technopat members concerned, i don't think this section will be helpful. I mean, how many of us actually do speak in English on a daily basis, and my other concern is that will this section be practical since there are no moderators able to respond?

No this section isn't helpful or practical for Turkish users yet. But there will be one feature coming soon. This will make it useful to some of our current members if not for all of them.

Is this section only for news? From what I understand, it is. I can't see any "help" threads. Maybe creating a new URL for English Technopat could be better. A mixed website isn't a good idea because people see Turkish and English posts together in the "last posts" part. It looks weird.

Is this section only for news? From what I understand, it is. I can't see any "help" threads. Maybe creating a new url for English Technopat could be better. Mixed website isn't a good idea because people see Turkish/English posts together in "last posts" part. It looks weird.
İ agree with you. The post of this section must not shown in last posts.

Geri
Yukarı