No active?

Actually using this topic can help you to improve your English. The best way to learn something is by using it in your life as much as you can.

Actually using this topic can help you to improve your english. The best way to learn something is by using it in your Life as much as you can.

Absolutely, but this section is not too busy. So other forums (native english language forums) better than Technopat to improve english.

Absolutely, but this section is not too busy. So other forums (native english language forums) better than Technopat to improve english.
You're right. Speaking English with a person who uses English as a native language is way better than using this section. But as you may know, some native speakers would be hard to understand because of slang terms.

You're right. Speaking english with a person who uses english as a native language is way better than using this section. But as you may know, some native speakers would be hard to understand because of slang terms.

I agree. But if we spend more time there, we can solve this problem.

That's interesting. Actually, I do not think English section is necessary.
But sometimes we have foreign visitors, and I don't think that they will understand that "weird" language. :)
Are the all forum members know there is an English section? The last messages was sent last year.
I don't think that all forum members know this section. But if we start new subjects, they will see it on new messages section.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı