echida

Yoctopat
Katılım
1 Mayıs 2022
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Hello, I am thinking of upgrading my mi A2 Lite and i stopped at these 2 phones Nova 9 and S20FE in my country almost same price and i am not sure if it's worth the money for the S20FE

My criterion is longevity, hopefully after a few years One of the phones is still usable, can Huawei survive 3-4 years without hiccups and slowdowns?

Another thing that bothers me is probably the camera, I don't know which One shoots better, but I guess it depends on personal tastes but I would like to hear your opinions.

Please advise.

Good day.

Hello, ı am thinking of upgrading my mi A2 Lite and i stopped at these 2 phones nova 9 and S20FE in my country almost same price and i am not sure if it's worth the money for the S20FE.

My criterion is longevity, hopefully after a few years One of the phones is still usable, can Huawei survive 3-4 years without hiccups and slowdowns?

Another thing that bothers me is probably the camera, ı don't know which One shoots better, but ı guess it depends on personal tastes but ı would like to hear your opinions.

Please advise.

Good day.

If you have enough money to buy Huawei nova 9, Samsung S21 FE will be the best choice. The S20 FE is an old Phone.

S21 FE's Exynos 2100 processor is not as efficient as S20 FE (SM-G780G)'s Snapdragon 865 processor. But if you are planning to buy S20 FE Exynos 990 version (SM-G780F), don't buy it because Exynos 990 has too much overheating problems.

S20 FE and nova 9 devices can be tough to last 4 years. Get One of Samsung's high-end devices coming out this year or last year. You will not regret it.
@378352.

Probably S21 FE is more expensive than these phones. So the best option seems to be S20 FE.

Hmm. Although the S20 FE is an affordable model, its Life is almost frozen. In the future, this model will need a Custom ROM...

S20 FE and nova 9 devices can be tough to last 4 years. Get One of Samsung's high-end devices coming out this year or last year. You will not regret it.

Hmm. Although the S20 FE is an affordable model, its Life is almost frozen. In the future, this model will need a Custom ROM...

Samsung is an excellent brand when it comes to updates. Even the S9 is still getting minor updates. It will not be a problem to get the S20 FE SDN version.

Geri
Yukarı