ümit seven

Hectopat
Katılım
5 Mayıs 2015
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Arkadaşlar bir ödevim var lakin İngilizcem oldukça kötü. Bu yüzden size de bir danışmak istedim Google çeviriden de yararlanarak yazdım yardım eder misiniz ?

Yazmak istediğim cümle :
Merhaba mahallem hakkında konuşmak istiyorum. Ankara'da Pınarbaşı'nda yaşıyoruz. Mahallemiz pek tekin ve güzel bir yer değil. İnsanların bazıları çok kötü ve sinirlidir. Birazcık keko ve kaba olmalarına rağmen 10 senedir burada yaşamaya alıştım. Mahallemizde marketler, fırınlar, okullar, parklar ve daha fazlası var. Bence mahallemizin daha iyi bir yer olması için buraya daha çok yatırım yapılmalı ve güvenlik artırılmalı.

Çevirim:
Hello I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in Pınarbası in Ankara.
The neighboord will be slippery and not a nice place, ıt is too bad
some people and temper. Although a little bit rough , they got used to
living for ten years. There are grocery stores, bakeries, schools, parks and
more than at neighboord. I think the neighborhood a better place to invest
here more and that security should be increased.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Hello I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in Pınarbaşı in Ankara. Our neighborhood is not safe or beautiful. Some of people are too bad and angry. Although they are a little creepy and rude, I have got used to living here for 10 years. In our neighborhood, there are markets, bakeries, schools, parks and more. I think there should be more invested here and security should be improved to make our neighborhood better place.

Son düzenleme:
Hello. I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in Pinarbasi, Ankara.
Our neighborhood isn't a nice place. Some of people in my neighborhood are angry and bad. Although they are a little bit rude and ignorant, I got used to
living here for ten years. In our neighborhood, there are grocery stores, bakeries, schools, parks and
more. For our neighborhood to be a better place, I think it needs to be invested and have increased security.

Noktalama işaretlerinde sorun vardı, neighborhood yanlış yazılmıştı. Bazı kelimeler yanlış kullanılmış. Çeviricilere asla güvenmeyin, barış mail'i gönderirken savaş çıkarttırır. :D

Hello I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in Pınarbaşı in Ankara. Our neighborhood is not safe or beautiful. Some of people are too bad and angry. Although they are a little creepy and rude, I have got used to living here for 10 years. In our neighborhood, there are markets, bakeries, schools, parks and more. I think should be more invested here and security should be improved to make our neighborhood better place.
Sadece burada hata olmuş ama gerisi doğru, iyi çeviri hocam. :)

Hello I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in Pınarbaşı in Ankara. Our neighborhood is not safe or beautiful. Some of people are too bad and angry. Although they are a little creepy and rude, I have got used to living here for 10 years. In our neighborhood, there are markets, bakeries, schools, parks and more. I think there should be more invested here and security should be improved to make our neighborhood better place.
"We live in Pınarbaşı, Ankara." daha doğru olur.

Hello. I want to talk about my neighborhood. We live in PINARBAŞI, Ankara.
Our neighborhood isn't a nice place. Some of THE people in my neighborhood are angry and bad. Although they are a little bit rude and ignorant, I'VE BECOME used to living here for ten years. In our neighborhood, there are grocery stores, bakeries, schools, parks and
more. For our neighborhood to be a better place, I think it needs MORE INVESTMENT and A BETTER security.
Hocam perfect zaman olması gerektiği için Be used to yapısı değil have become used to kullanmak doğru olur. Bir de özel bir isim olan Pınarbaşı'nı değiştirmeyelim. Son cümlede 2 tane nesnemiz olduğu için need to be yapısıyla kurarsak ambiguity yaratır. Onun yerine isim halleriyle yazarsak daha doğru kurmuş oluruz. Güzel yazmışsınız.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı