Which kind of appearance do you find attractive on women?

• Konuyu başlatan kt2
  • Başlangıç Tarihi
  • Mesaj 17
  • Görüntüleme 1B

kt2

Kilopat
Katılım
24 Ocak 2019
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Men of Technopat, what is the thing about women's appearance (hair, clothes, etc.) that is attractive to you and distinguishes them from other women?

Women? I'd prefer a trap to a woman. Appearance doesn't changes the fact we all human. If we become too picky in the end of the day, we will be all alone.

To what? What do you find attractive/cute on women in general?
For me, long hair, no heels, long neck and huge earrings, not round ones.
Another tip for you, look into her eyes when you see her first time, if she smiles, you have a chance. I am lucky to have one who smiles whenever sees me. I hope you all find one like mine.

For me, long hair, no heels, long neck and huge earrings, not round ones.
Another tip for you, look into her eyes when you see her first time, if she smiles, you have a chance. I am lucky to have one who smiles whenever sees me. I hope you all find one like mine.
People say I have a sharp eye; I'm not afraid of looking at people directly. It makes some of them uncomfortable but whatever. :)

The thing is most of the women doesn't smile if they don't know you well, and I don't think it's a sign of that she likes you. But it's a good thing that you have a person likes you and smiling just by seeing you.

Oh, I almost forgot! I'm not really looking for a special someone but thanks for your kind wishes!

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı