Akko'dan klavye alacağım adresimi İngilizce yazmam gerekir mi?

Bruhness

Decapat
Katılım
20 Haziran 2021
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Arkadaşlar klavye alacağım ama 15 yaşındayım ID numberımı istiyor kendiminkini yazsam kabul eder mi? Bir de adresi İngilizce mi yazmam gerekiyor?

Dosya Ekleri

• F4DFD4D8-54DD-4C45-87D9-1FE46952D99E.jpeg
    F4DFD4D8-54DD-4C45-87D9-1FE46952D99E.jpeg
    95,2 KB · Görüntüleme: 97
Kabul eder ve Türkçe yazabilirsin. Ayrıca hangi site burası?
Hiç duymadım siteyi dikkatli ol güvenilir mi?

Hiç duymadım siteyi dikkatli ol güvenilir mi?
güvenilir diye biliyorum. discord serverıda var 10k+ kişi var

Son düzenleme:
Son düzenleme:
Eger cidden almak istiyorsan ve güvenilir olduğundan eminsen al Türkçe karakter kullanabilirsin sorun olmaz.
My partner bought a keyboard from them, it has now been stuck in transit for 31 days. We contacted Akko customer support on day 7 and they said it was stuck in customs. Cool! On day 20 we asked them to contact the Shipping company to find out what could be done to get it moving, they said they wouldn’t. We asked if we could just refund the order as we just didn’t really even want it anymore after the wait, they gave us a 10% discount on next purchase… like we’d buy again after we didn’t even get our first package!
On day 28 we asked again for a refund, and are now debating issuing a chargeback with our bank after radio silence from Akko support.
Most companies would at least try to find out from the shipping company what needs to be done to get their product to their customer, Akko just took our money and dosn’t care to help.

Eger cidden almak istiyorsan ve güvenilir olduğundan eminsen al Türkçe karakter kullanabilirsin sorun olmaz.
Be careful when ordering off of akko gear when i did everything was fine my keyboard arrived 9 days later but someone was using my credit card for small purchases after i ordered off the site plus tracking on the website is really sketchy

Geri
Yukarı