Do you want to talk to me?

I will probably pursue being a computer engineer or something related to that field like software, AI, math. I am really into that kind of stuff. What about you?
Ups, we are so opposite. Of course, i respect mathematical works but i don't like them.
I'm a 11. Class student and I want to study history department. So, i like history, literature, philosophy btc.
Unfortunately I have some worries about me:
Can i find a job in the future?
You know History is a hard department to find a job in.

Ups, we are so opposite. Of course, i respect mathematical works but i don't like them.
I'm a 11. Class student and I want to study history department. So, i like history, literature, philosophy btc.
Unfortunately I have some worries about me:
Can i find a job in the future?
You know History is a hard department to find a job in.
I had similar worries like a year ago but now they are mostly gone and i don't actually remember why i am so chill about it right now. I don't know maybe i was bored about worrying and life will go on somehow you know, just let it be whatever it will be. At least that's my mindset right now.

I had similar worries like a year ago but now they are mostly gone and i don't actually remember why i am so chill about it right now. I don't know maybe i was bored about worrying and life will go on somehow you know, just let it be whatever it will be. At least that's my mindset right now.
I am happy for you. I hope i can overcome my worries too.
So, i am asking a new question to change to subject.
What kind of music do you listen?

I am happy for you. I hope i can overcome my worries too.
So, i am asking a new question to change to subject.
What kind of music do you listen?
Actually i don't usually listen to any music at all. It is not that i don't like listening to music but rather i don't have a habit of looking for something to listen in my free time. So maybe it is not a topic that you can discuss that much with me unfortunately.

You said you like history and i like it too and i would happily discuss about it. History is a very wide subject, which period or which subfield of history are you the most interested in?

Actually i don't usually listen to any music at all. It is not that i don't like listening to music but rather i don't have a habit of looking for something to listen in my free time. So maybe it is not a topic that you can discuss that much with me unfortunately.

You said you like history and i like it too and i would happily discuss about it. History is a very wide subject, which period or which subfield of history are you the most interested in?
Firstly, you said unfortunately but no problem bro.
Secondly, You made me happy. Because you love and respect history :D
Actually I like Modern Age History the most (1700-Today)
In this case, I need very good English, French and German. And now, thanks to you, İ achieve this 😇

Firstly, you said unfortunately but no problem bro.
Secondly, You made me happy. Because you love and respect history :D
Actually I like Modern Age History the most (1700-Today)
In this case, I need very good English, French and German. And now, thanks to you, İ achieve this 😇
Well glad to hear you are happy bro.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı