a.oix.net - TTNET'in fişleme motoru!

Outside of the 'yes please data rape me' subscription I was looking for evidence that Phorm were setting cookies. Perhaps they have been warned off that tactic.

Well, yeah. Now I have 3 cookies in my browser:

We are about 40 people using this connection at work. We have two connections. One is TTNET VDSL, the other is Superonline F/O. You are damn right about the "whole network inspection". When I visit gezinti.com, I now see two options. These are:

• Gezinti for this Browser
  • Gezinti for the Internet Line

I know that it will sound funny, but we don't have an IT department Welcome to Tukey

Fundamental question is.... Do TTNET/Phorm avoid Business and Educational, or indeed any other 'delicate' for example Hospital, connections. Apparently not.

Definitiley not!

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:40:30 GMT
Server: Apache
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache
Set-Cookie: uid=Yj56gM0fRy-OwqjZQxVNHwJZcAQOQ3KgUCaXS32Xmfo9HXp4Q9oeo1B3qNXO5L00Y; expires=Sun, 24-May-2015 10:40:30 GMT; domain=adobur.com; path=/
Set-Cookie: OPTED_IN=1; expires=Sun, 24-May-2015 10:40:57 GMT; domain=.adobur.com; path=/
P3P: CP="NON COR PSAo PSDo OUR BUS UNI STA PRE"
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Length: 4252
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
Content-Type: application/javascript

Son düzenleme:

Hi Recep.

Please drop me a line with the technical details

If you've got Firefox/Dephormation... you'll see details of the redirections Phorm are using to monitor your internet use as warnings. If you enable the Firefox Web Console.. you will see a log of requests/responses that might be useful for diagnostic analysis (Ctrl+Shift+k).

As Keith suggests... you may also find you have an unexpected Flash Local Shared Object too.

You can view the contents of the LSO using a tool called 'SolEdit'. The LSO preserves your ID, so that if you 'change you mind' (to borrow Kent's explanation) your ID is restored.

Probably here;

C:\Documents and Settings\ \Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6GC8WKR5\b.oix.net\cs\memo2.swf

Dephormation can be configured to overwrite the LSO too.

Pete

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:40:30 GMT
Server: Apache
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache
Set-Cookie: uid=Yj56gM0fRy-OwqjZQxVNHwJZcAQOQ3KgUCaXS32Xmfo9HXp4Q9oeo1B3qNXO5L00Y; expires=Sun, 24-May-2015 10:40:30 GMT; domain=adobur.com; path=/
Set-Cookie: OPTED_IN=1; expires=Sun, 24-May-2015 10:40:57 GMT; domain=.adobur.com; path=/
P3P: CP="NON COR PSAo PSDo OUR BUS UNI STA PRE"
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Length: 4252
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
Content-Type: application/javascript

Son düzenleme:

I really don't think that my boss will care about the situation. Really!

I will check the Flash cookie and let you know.

I will report back right away.

Update:

OK, I think I have removed the cookies with CCleaner cuz the folder was nearly empty. I am at home now. I will report the situation when I get to work tomorrow. Looks like my IPS does not have service now even if it uses TTNET infrastructure.

Hürriyet gazetesi bir kaldırma seçeneği sunmuş ama size danışmadan denemedim yararmı bilmiyorum.. İlgili konu. Gezinti.com nasıl kaldırılır / 1 - Hürriyet

Beware! That article is wrong, and completely misleading.

Modifying your registry will have *no effect at all* on Phorm. (Particularly if you aren't running Windows ).

Because Phorm infects your ISP, the only way to get rid of Phorm is a new ISP, or encryption (TOR/VPN etc).

Yeah, it is completely BS. We are about to release an article about Phrom today. We will add that notice...

Hürriyet'te yayınlanan Phorm kaldırma makalesi ne yazık ki hiç bir işe yaramıyor arkadaşlar... Bilgileri kontrol etmemişler, kurcalamamışlar hiç yakıştıramadım.

Bu konuda en son gelişmeleri bu haberimizde özetledik TTNET'in Fişleme Motoru Nasıl Çalışıyor? | Technopat

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için çerezleri kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…