isajesus

Yoctopat
Katılım
10 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Aşağıdaki şekilde bir yazı geldi ve artık hesabımı kullanamıyorum. Hiçbir işlem yapılmadı siftahım yok buna rağmen askıya alındı

"Dear Amazon Pay Merchant,

Your Amazon Pay account has been suspended in accordance with section 6.3 of the Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement. Funds will not be transferred to you. Funds will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue.

Why did this happen?
We have taken this measure because information available to us indicates that you provided us with inaccurate information. An example of violating our Customer Agreement includes, but is not limited to, not registering with the name or business name under which you sell goods and services. Visit the Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement to learn more.
Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement | Amazon Pay Help

How do I reactive my account?
To reactivate your account, submit the following information:
-- Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies with Section 2.1 and 9.1 of our Customer Agreement.
-- Evidence or examples that verify your business such as your business email address, your business website, or a link to your business customer agreement or policies.

Has this message been sent in error?
If you believe there has been an error, send us the information listed in the "How do I reactivate my account" section above.
[email protected]

How do I send the required information?
To submit the necessary information and to reactivate your account, visit the Account Health dashboard and click on "Reactivate My Account."
-- Server Busy

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the suspension, after 90 days of receiving this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting:
[email protected]

We're here to help.
If you have questions about this policy or the information requested above, send us an email.
[email protected]

You can view your performance on Seller Central:
Server Busy
The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell through Amazon Pay.
Thank you.

-Amazon Pay"

Aşağıdaki şekilde bir yazı geldi ve artık hesabımı kullanamıyorum. Hiçbir işlem yapılmadı siftahım yok buna rağmen askıya alındı

Your Amazon Pay account has been suspended in accordance with section 6.3 of the Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement. Funds will not be transferred to you. Funds will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue.

Why did this happen?
We have taken this measure because information available to us indicates that you provided us with inaccurate information. An example of violating our Customer Agreement includes, but is not limited to, not registering with the name or business name under which you sell goods and services. Visit the Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement to learn more.

-- Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies with Section 2.1 and 9.1 of our Customer Agreement.
-- Evidence or examples that verify your business such as your business email address, your business web site, or a link to your business customer agreement or policies.

If you believe there has been an error, send us the information listed in the "How do I reactivate my account" section above.
[email protected]

To submit the necessary information and to reactivate your account, visit the Account Health dashboard and Click on "Reactivate My Account."
-- Server Busy

If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the suspension, after 90 days of receiving this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting:
[email protected]

We're here to help.
If you have questions about this policy or the information requested above, send us an email.
[email protected]

You can view your performance on SEL'ler Central:
Server Busy
The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell through Amazon Pay.
Thank you.

-Amazon Pay"

Destekle iletişime geçtiniz mi?

Why did this happen?

-- Evidence or examples that verify your business such as your business email address, your business website, or a link to your business customer agreement or policies.

[email protected]

To submit the necessary information and to reactivate your account, visit the Account Health dashboard and click on "Reactivate My Account."
-- Server Busy

[email protected]

We're here to help.
[email protected]

You can view your performance on Seller Central:
Server Busy
Thank you.

-Amazon Pay"
Anladığım kadarıyla sipariş verirken farklı bir kişisel isimle / şirket ismiyle sipariş vermişsiniz ve bu sebepten ötürü hesabınız kısıtlanmış.

Geri
Yukarı