Katılım
19 Ağustos 2014
Mesajlar
Yer
İzmir
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Şimdi benim Social Club hesabı çalındı. Sonra geri aldım. Ama adam benim Social Club' ta kullanıcı adımı değiştirmiş birde Steam hesabını bağlamış. Bende bunları değiştiremediğim için support a şöyle bir şey yazdım:

My account is hacked but i get it back. But hacker linked its team account and changed my nickname. I want to change my nickname and unlink its team account. Thank you.

Sonra bana şöyle bir şey yazdılar:

Hello Evasi0n86,
Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.
Sorry to hear you're having a problem with Steam linking. We can try to help if you write back and provide the following information:
  1. The Social Club nickname you don’t want to be linked to Steam any more
  2. A screenshot showing you logged into Steam, with your Steam name clearly visible on the screen
  3. Your Steam ID64 (this can be found using STEAMID I/O)
  4. E-mail [email protected] from the E-mail address attached to the alternate Social Club account referencing this ticket number. By doing so we are able to verify your ownership of that account. Once you have submitted this new ticket from the alternate accounts E-mail please reply to this request with the new support ticket number.
Once we have this information, we will investigate further.
We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation!
Best regards,
Ruby F.
Rockstar Support

Burda bana herhalde ne yapacağımı yazmışlar ama tam olarak anlayamadım. Bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

Uyarı! Bu konu 8 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı