Talk for fun

Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

Can you ban us here too, @MF ?
What a coincidence! A forgotten subject was remembered because of me!
I think you should never have written this message. Because soon they can ban you!

I wanted to ask, do the grammar rules apply here as well? If so, you can't say "she don't", you have to say "she doesn't".

I wanted to ask, do the grammar rules apply here as well? If so, you can't say "she don't", you have to say "she doesn't".
I realized that you care about the rules very much.

Actually, yes. However, I think here can be used for practice and people can make mistakes. We should be as careful as possible.

Which English you prefer?
British English or American English?
I prefer British.

Note: I mean the accent.

Son düzenleme:
I realized that you care about the rules very much.

I care about the grammar rules, yes Because I believe that only this way the language can be interchanged to the newer generations in a right way.
Which English you prefer?
Britain English or American English?
I prefer Britain.

*British. Actually there is no such thing as "American English". English is the language which belongs to the people in England. Therefore American can only be an accent. I prefer the posh accent in England, which is the accent spoken by the queen herself, because that's the appropriate one.

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için çerezleri kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…