A101 Piranha Bluetooth kulaklık alınır mı?

ÇARŞI

Hectopat
Katılım
12 Nisan 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
A101 de satılan Piranha kulaklık alınır mı?

6CBF1435-FBF7-49F0-8ABF-F40B63DF59DE.jpeg

Ses kalitesi vasat, dokunmatikleri ve algılayıcıları çok kötü çalışıyor. Sadece AirPods görünümlü. Sorf hava atmak için 60 liranı harcayacaksan olur, onun dışında gerçekten vasat.
Bunun yerine 60 liraya seni çok çok uzun süre götürecek bir kulak içi kablolu kulaklık alabilirsin mesela.

Alınmaz. Pişman olmamak için A101, BİM gibi yerlere gelen teknolojik ürünlerde kaliteli marka olmasına dikkat edin. Kali marka ise çakma olmamasına dikkat edin.

It occurs with some wireless or ordinary headphones, I guess i can say that is a continual uncommon errors. I skilled the equal component after 2 months with a logitech headset from abroad. I contacted the assure and that they sent a brand new product from their site. If the identical product is unbroken, perhaps the same state of affairs can happen with razer. But in case you just sold it, take a video, provide an explanation for the trouble as much as viable, pC And wrap the earphone, close the video and ship it lower back to the organization. If the business enterprise does now not agree to go back or alternate, observe to the boss arbitration committee with your video. You may get money back. But that takes like three months. It's miles beneficial to try to cope with the organization as plenty as possible.
It occurs with some wireless or ordinary headphones, I guess i can say that is a continual uncommon errors. I skilled the equal component after 2 months with a logitech headset from abroad. I contacted the assure and that they sent a brand new product from their site. If the identical product is unbroken, perhaps the same state of affairs can happen with razer. But in case you just sold it, take a video, provide an explanation for the trouble as much as viable, pC And wrap the earphone, close the video and ship it lower back to the organization. If the business enterprise does now not agree to go back or alternate, observe to the boss arbitration committee with your video. You may get money back. But that takes like three months. It's miles beneficial to try to cope with the organization as plenty as possible.snaptube vidmate

Son düzenleme:

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı