Elektronik ASUS geri ödeme kampanyası

Mail attım, enflasyon falan dedim, hızlanır belki.

Hemen cevap yazdılar aşağıdaki gibi bakalım ne kadar sürecek.(uzun sürecek gibi duruyor)

Hello, thank you for participating in this promotion. Your claim has already been approved. The payment of your cashback / shipping of your bonus usually takes place within 90 working days after the release of your application. We are going to initiate the transfer soon.

Mail nasıl attınız hocam nereden atılıyor.

Mail nasıl attınız hocam nereden atılıyor.
[email protected] adresine attım attığım mail aşağıda.
Name:
application-ID: xxx

Dear ASUS Customer Service,
I am writing to you as a customer who purchased an ASUS product on xxx. I have applied for the relevant promotion and I am expecting to receive a refund of 850 TRY. However, I have noticed that the refund process is taking a significant amount of time, and the value of the amount to be refunded is decreasing due to the high inflation in Turkey. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in expediting the refund process. Given the prolonged timelines and the impact of high inflation, it is important for me to receive the refund without further delays. I would greatly appreciate it if you could review the status of my application and take the necessary steps to expedite the refund. Thank you for your attention and support thus far.
Best regards,

Eyvallah düzed.

[email protected] adresine attım attığım mail aşağıda.
Name:
Application-ID: Xxx.

Dear ASUS customer service,
I am writing to you as a customer who purchased an ASUS product on XXX. I have applied for the relevant promotion and ı am expecting to receive a refund of 850 try. However, ı have noticed that the refund process is taking a significant amount of time, and the Value of the amount to be refunded is decreasing due to the high inflation in turkey. Therefore, ı kindly request your assistance in expediting the refund process. Given the prolonged timelines and the impact of high inflation, it is important for me to receive the refund without further delays. I would greatly appreciate it if you could review the status of my application and take the necessary steps to expedite the refund. Thank you for your attention and Support thus far.
Best regards,

1687432137802.png

TR bana bu maili attı senin mail ile bu alttaki farklı seninkine attım ama ona da atayım mı aynı yazıyı.

Son düzenleme:
[email protected] at bir şey olmaz ben şu maile attım başta cevap gelmedi hala sonra bunu gördüm [email protected] buna attım anında cevap geldi ama tabii ne kadar tatmin edici orası ayrı.

90 iş günü içinde bir gün tam belli değil.

Belgeyi yanlış formatta yolladığım için [email protected] adresinden ulaşmışlardı bana. Ben de bu mail üzerinden görüştüm hep. Çok kısa süre içerisinde dönüş yapılmıştı ve onaylanıp param gelmişti.

Belgeyi yanlış formatta yolladığım için [email protected] adresinden ulaşmışlardı bana. Ben de bu mail üzerinden görüştüm hep. Çok kısa süre içerisinde dönüş yapılmıştı ve onaylanıp param gelmişti.
bakalım iletişime geçtim cevabını yazdılar belki de 1-2 güne gelir para bilmiyorum.

Bakalım iletişime geçtim cevabını yazdılar belki de 1-2 güne gelir para bilmiyorum.

İnanılmaz gerçekten 2 gün içinde attılar bugün geldi para hesabıma :D

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı