Custom ROM Evolution X projesi bitti!

Başlıkta ne ise... Resmi olarak yapılan İngilizce açıklama:

I would like to thank all of you for an almost 5 year run. I can no longer take the harassment and doxxing and a personal attacks among other people who continue to hate and ridicule this Free project. This is not a job. It was a hobby for me. But the internet is a really bad place. And ı choose my peace over all this. Farewell and thank you,

Resmi depolar arşivlendi... Göz atabilirsiniz.

Sizce Evolution X nasıl bir ROM'du? Sonlanması Android dünyasında ciddi bir kayıp mı?

-Güncelleme-
Şimdilik de olsa depolar arşivden kalktı. Resmi İngilizce açıklama:

I'm un-archiving the organization at the moment. The immense amount of Support is amazing and ı can finally see the community's Full potential. Kindly put it into good use. We'll fight against whatever evil is trying to kill us.

Daha bugün Note 8 Pro cihazıma kurdum. Hayatımda gördüğüm gerçekten en güzel ROM bu. MIUI desen gerksiz onca şey var. Pixel desen pil çabuk bitiyor. Ama bu ROM adamdır.

Başlıkta ne ise... Resmi olarak yapılan İngilizce açıklama:

I would like to thank all of you for an almost 5 year run. I can no longer take the harassment and doxxing and a personal attacks among other people who continue to hate and ridicule this Free project. This is not a job. It was a hobby for me. But the internet is a really bad place. And ı choose my peace over all this. Farewell and thank you,

Resmi depolar arşivlendi... Göz atabilirsiniz.

Sizce Evolution X nasıl bir ROM'du? Sonlanması Android dünyasında ciddi bir kayıp mı?

-Güncelleme-
Şimdilik de olsa depolar arşivden kalktı. Resmi İngilizce açıklama:

I'm un-archiving the organization at the moment. The immense amount of Support is amazing and ı can finally see the community's Full potential. Kindly put it into good use. We'll fight against whatever evil is trying to kill us.

Projeyi Joey'i ifşaladıkladıkları için bitirmişlerdi. Şimdi ise onlarla savaşma kararı aldılar ve başardılar. Joey'in ifşalarını sildirdiler. Şu an proje iyi ki devam ediyor.
Joey kim derseniz Evolution X'in Founder'ı.

OnePlus 7T telefonuma kurduğum en iyi ROM'du. Eol olduktan sonra YAAP geçtim ama hiçbir ROM EVO X'in yerini dolduramaz bence. Pil optimizasyonu ve stabilite açısından çok iyiydi.

Geri
Yukarı