Pacemaker

Hectopat
Katılım
12 Kasım 2015
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Far Cry 3'ü steamden aldım. Oyuna hikaye moduyla başladım fakat oyunu oynarken sağ üstte saving yazısı çıkıyor ve gitmiyor. Bu sorunun nedeni ne olabilir acaba?

far cry 3.jpg

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Aynı sorun bende de var. Uplay'den kaynaklanıyor bu sorun. Cloud çalışmıyor ve bu yüzden save olmuyor oyun. Offline mod da denedim olmadı. Oyunda bir sorun yok.

Aynı sorun bende de var. Uplay'den kaynaklanıyor bu sorun. Cloud çalışmıyor ve bu yüzden save olmuyor oyun. Offline mod da denedim olmadı. Oyunda bir sorun yok.

Ama saving yazısı çıktığı için oyun biraz kasıyor gibime geliyo

Sorunumu bu şekilde çözdüm çözemeyen olursa bi denesin:

Delete your old shortcuts if you have made any.
Go to Steam Library and go to your FarCry 3 game and "right click"
Go to properties
Go to tab "Local files"
Go to "Browse Local files"
Go to the "bin" folder.
Right click "farcry3_d3d11" executable.
Go to the "Capatabilites" tab.
Look for the privilege level at the bottom and select "Run this program as administrator"

NOW! not done. Cause just doing this last time didn't work and did nothing, with just selecting the first run as admin mode; but this extra step seem to work and now I can play like normal. Also launching from Steam and using a Steam Shortcut. Like normal. Like it should've been day one.

Don't close out your window yet. Right below the checking the "Run this program as administrator" Click on the tab that says "Change settings for all users" I don't know why this makes a difference I'm the only one that uses this computer. But it worked for me so it won't hurt to share this or try it whatever.

Now under that tab check "Run this program as administrator" at the bottom.

Now do this for the FC3UpdaterSteam exe and the DX9 exe or the normal FC3 exe.

Uyarı! Bu konu 9 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı