Hello Technopat family

Adam Türkçe okuyabiliyorum yazmış herkes İngilizce konuşmuş.

Guess why.

Screenshot_2023-09-28-23-53-33-278_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

I'm New to you, but ı'm not sure about it, it will be fun to be among you and ı'll see New things.

Since ı do not like saying my name very much, ı would be very happy if you perceive my username as my name. Although ı am very interested in topics such as Technology, ı have followed the development of Technology for years. I am interested not only in computers, but in every Technology that makes our lives easier.

I'm 32 years old now, and years ago ı identified my talents and interests and concentrated on the subjects ı'm good at. During this period, ı haven't missed video Games and ı'm a pretty hardcore gamer 😉

I can write in turkish but ı cannot speak it, ı can understand you through your writings and ı am really good at the subject.

I think ı can give solutions to the strangest questions you may have about Technology, and feel Free to tag me, let's solve and learn together 👩‍💻

If you want to get to know me better or have a question in your mind about me, you can write under this topic. I may not be able to answer every question and ı ask for your understanding on this matter.

Hello again social 👋

Welcome the family bro :D

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı