Hello Technopat family

A example for this is Ruri Ohama. If your parents are Turkish then you will most likely to understand Turkish as well.
I'm in Turkey now, I'm returning to my country soon. Life here is very difficult and your safety is in danger. Since I cannot speak Turkish, it was difficult for me to work and I did not get paid for my hard work.

Where are you from :)
Chile

I'm in Turkey now, I'm returning to my country soon. Life here is very difficult and your safety is in danger. Since I cannot speak Turkish, it was difficult for me to work and I did not get paid for my hard work.
Minimum wage salary: 400 dollars (sadly)
I wish our country was atleast a Hungary or Croatia.

1694205067622.png

I'm surprised and impressed of your flawless Turkish typing. You're typing like a casual Turkish person.
But with one exception: Turkish people don't follow punctuation rules in general.
I sometimes use a translation service and my father is Turkish, I have been in Turkey for two years but I am leaving soon.

I cannot understand fast conversations and some accents, and speaking Turkish is a difficult task for me.

😇

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı