Hello Technopat family

It is a beatiful community with no toxics and helpful persons. You can always feel comfortable here
Toxic people can occur seldomly but everyone in general have a purpose to guide and help people.

Son düzenleme:
You said that you like playing video games, but you did not write your Steam account, I think you should write it down, playing games together is a social act.
I'm sorry, but the last time I played games on a computer there were AGP graphics cards. Games on the mobile platform and many old console games interest me.

Rest assured that I will list some of the online games I play soon

I'm sorry, but the last time I played games on a computer there were AGP graphics cards. Games on the mobile platform and many old console games interest me.

You can still play Starcraft or sth that old from Battle.net.

Would you like to try Retroarch on a Orange PI 5, wouldn't it be cool huh?

Or you can emulate on a SFF build with a Ryzen processor and a LP RX 6400.
Even better is using the Gigabyte 4060 LP card.

Hoş geldin anladığım kadarıyla Türkçe konuşamıyor ama yazılanları anlayabiliyormuşsunuz, acaba nereden öğrendiniz sadece merak ettim.

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için çerezleri kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…