Hi there, How are you doing today?

My condolences for all the life lost... due to humanity's greed.

I know they didn't show it on teli or other media systems, thanks to my cousin who went there, I was be able to witness a lot more than they've shown to people... But you know, you really are doing something great here; showing that you need to study and be a better person!
Yeah, you're right. i noticed your english is so gorgeous. how did you study to english? Do you have especially method?

Yeah, you're right. i noticed your english is so gorgeous. how did you study to english? Do you have especially method?
Ah no I had to live in the UK as a kid for a few years, also my family can speak/understand english. On top of that I went to the "old" Anatolian High school (it was 1+3+3 starting from the mid school till to the end of high school), when education was better. I've always listened to music and translated lyrics for myself, it was back then the cassette times with no google or any digital crawler/AI around. I've also started reading basic books, when I was stuck with a word or phrase I've used dictionaries. Games were english, music, movies...

Nowadays I use duolingo for several languages. I'm bilingual with Turkish and English, probably level C or D at German (Kindergarten :) 2 years of Duolingo ), was level B with Italian but haven't used it for a long time but I can understand daily conversation, working on Russian, Greek and Portuguese.

Ah no I had to live in the UK as a kid for a few years, also my family can speak/understand english. On top of that I went to the "old" Anatolian High school (it was 1+3+3 starting from the mid school till to the end of high school), when education was better. I've always listened to music and translated lyrics for myself, it was back then the cassette times with no google or any digital crawler/AI around. I've also started reading basic books, when I was stuck with a word or phrase I've used dictionaries. Games were english, music, movies...

Nowadays I use duolingo for several languages. I'm bilingual with Turkish and English, probably level C or D at German (Kindergarten :) 2 years of Duolingo ), was level B with Italian but haven't used it for a long time but I can understand daily conversation, working on Russian, Greek and Portuguese.
oh, i got it. i want to turn my life to english. i'm trying to exposure to english. Day by day i fell my english is improving. i wish my english would fluent but school threw my 8 years to trash. Education is so weird in the Turkey..

I dont think so. If I get higher than 50 point, I will be grateful many times.
You really didn't know anything about the topic? Gosh!

oh, i got it. i want to turn my life to english. i'm trying to exposure to english. Day by day i fell my english is improving. i wish my english would fluent but school threw my 8 years to trash. Education is so weird in the Turkey..
Human greed is quite the game changer for the rest of us. Keep up the good work.

Now I've to work, see you guys, good night!

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı