Hi guys, how do you feel today?

My life is drifting into a void, I don't know, I don't feel good or bad. A piece of advice from me: ask your mom and dad instead of asking here. It can make them happy.

I'm connected to may 28 man.

Where are u from? Are u turkısh?

By the way, look at the weirdness of my profile picture it'll just stay for a few days.
Yeah, i'm from turkey. i thought if i write here something, it's gonna be good conversation environment..

My life is drifting into a void, I don't know, I don't feel good or bad. A piece of advice from me: ask your mom and dad instead of asking here. It can make them happy.
Actually, you're right but i indicated that my above message. i ask that everyday already but thanks for the advice..

Yeah, i'm from turkey. İ thought if i write here something, it's gonna be good conversation environment.

Actually, you're right but i indicated that my above message. İ ask that everyday already but thanks for the advice.

No problem and thanks for creating this subject. Actually speaking or writing English makes my day.

Stop asking how we feel. Just we feel terrible bro you know... Prepare the weapons we coming to do revolution as turkish youth 😄.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı