yasinsuer

Hectopat
Katılım
5 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Dün sabah uyandığımda durduk yere instagram hesabıma giremedim. Tekrar giriş yapmak istediğimde mail adresime kod geleceğini söylüyor fakat kod gelmiyor. Ne yapmam gerekir?

Kodu telefon numaranıza göndertmeye çalışın.
Dear [email protected],
I regret to inform you that there has been a security breach involving your devices used for internet browsing.
Several months ago, I gained unauthorized access to these devices and have been monitoring your internet activities.
Recently, I successfully hacked into your email accounts, including your password: 1155.Yasoo..

Furthermore, I have installed a Trojan virus on all the devices you use to access your email.
This was made possible because you clicked on links from your inbox emails, making it relatively easy for me to infiltrate your systems.
Through this software, I have obtained access to various features of your devices, such as the microphone, video camera, and keyboard.
I have also retrieved and stored your personal information, data, photos, and web browsing history on my servers.
Additionally, I have gained access to your messengers, social networks, email correspondence, chat history, and contact list.
To remain undetected, my virus continuously refreshes its signatures, making it invisible to antivirus software.

During my investigation, I discovered that you frequently visit adult websites and engage in explicit content.
I have managed to record explicit videos of you and have created a montage that showcases your intimate moments and self-pleasure.
If you doubt the authenticity of my claims, I can easily share these videos with your friends, colleagues, and relatives, or even make them publicly accessible.

I believe it is in your best interest to prevent this from happening, considering the potential consequences of exposing such explicit content.
Therefore, I propose a solution: transfer $500 USD to my bitcoin wallet (details provided below), based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
Once the transfer is completed, I will promptly delete all compromising material.
Following this, we shall part ways, and I assure you that I will deactivate and remove all harmful software from your devices.
You can trust that I will uphold my end of the agreement.

Considering the extensive information I possess about you and the time I have invested in monitoring your activities, I believe this is a fair and reasonable offer.
If you are unsure about purchasing and transferring bitcoins, I suggest using a search engine for guidance.

Bitcoin wallet: bc1qp4ttq6ca7n3rjpvv7jqncur3qmw0z8ex5s6txj

Please refrain from taking the following actions:

Do not reply to this email, as I have created it within your inbox and generated the return address.
Do not attempt to contact the police or other security services. Moreover, do not inform your friends, as it would be effortless for me to discover such actions, given my control over your systems. In such a case, I will immediately share the videos publicly.
It is futile to try and locate me, as all cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous.
Reinstalling the operating system or disposing of your devices will not be effective, as the videos have already been stored on remote servers.

There are a few things you need not worry about:

I will promptly receive your funds transfer, as I continuously monitor your activities through my trojan virus, which has remote-control capabilities similar to TeamViewer.
Once the funds transfer is completed, I have no intention of sharing your videos. I have no interest in further complicating your life, as I would have done so already if that were my intention. Rest assured, everything will be handled fairly.

Lastly, I strongly advise you to avoid similar situations in the future. It is wise to change all your passwords regularly to enhance your online security.

Mailime gelen bir posta bu nedir?

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Dear [email protected],
I regret to inform you that there has been a security breach involving your devices used for internet browsing.
Several months ago, I gained unauthorized access to these devices and have been monitoring your internet activities.
Recently, I successfully hacked into your email accounts, including your password: 1155.Yasoo..

Furthermore, I have installed a Trojan virus on all the devices you use to access your email.
This was made possible because you clicked on links from your inbox emails, making it relatively easy for me to infiltrate your systems.
Through this software, I have obtained access to various features of your devices, such as the microphone, video camera, and keyboard.
I have also retrieved and stored your personal information, data, photos, and web browsing history on my servers.
Additionally, I have gained access to your messengers, social networks, email correspondence, chat history, and contact list.
To remain undetected, my virus continuously refreshes its signatures, making it invisible to antivirus software.

During my investigation, I discovered that you frequently visit adult websites and engage in explicit content.
I have managed to record explicit videos of you and have created a montage that showcases your intimate moments and self-pleasure.
If you doubt the authenticity of my claims, I can easily share these videos with your friends, colleagues, and relatives, or even make them publicly accessible.

I believe it is in your best interest to prevent this from happening, considering the potential consequences of exposing such explicit content.
Therefore, I propose a solution: transfer 0 USD to my bitcoin wallet (details provided below), based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
Once the transfer is completed, I will promptly delete all compromising material.
Following this, we shall part ways, and I assure you that I will deactivate and remove all harmful software from your devices.
You can trust that I will uphold my end of the agreement.

Considering the extensive information I possess about you and the time I have invested in monitoring your activities, I believe this is a fair and reasonable offer.
If you are unsure about purchasing and transferring bitcoins, I suggest using a search engine for guidance.

Bitcoin wallet: bc1qp4ttq6ca7n3rjpvv7jqncur3qmw0z8ex5s6txj

Please refrain from taking the following actions:

Do not reply to this email, as I have created it within your inbox and generated the return address.
Do not attempt to contact the police or other security services. Moreover, do not inform your friends, as it would be effortless for me to discover such actions, given my control over your systems. In such a case, I will immediately share the videos publicly.
It is futile to try and locate me, as all cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous.
Reinstalling the operating system or disposing of your devices will not be effective, as the videos have already been stored on remote servers.

There are a few things you need not worry about:

I will promptly receive your funds transfer, as I continuously monitor your activities through my trojan virus, which has remote-control capabilities similar to TeamViewer.
Once the funds transfer is completed, I have no intention of sharing your videos. I have no interest in further complicating your life, as I would have done so already if that were my intention. Rest assured, everything will be handled fairly.

Lastly, I strongly advise you to avoid similar situations in the future. It is wise to change all your passwords regularly to enhance your online security.

Mailime gelen bir posta bu nedir?
Hocam geçmiş olsun, soğuk su için. Sizin bilgilerinizi çaldığını iddia ediyor.

Ne bilgim var ki neyi çalacak :D
1701463470922.png

Hesabınız çalınmış hocam. Oltalama tekniğine düşmüş olabilirsiniz. Eğer arkadas işinde biraz iyiyse sadece Instagram hesabınızı değil diğer hesaplarınızida çalabilir.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı