Kali Linux yeniden başlatma ve kapatma sorunu

Rorshaq, does my solution work for you?:

Go to the terminal and install Bumblebee

apt-get install bumblebee

then, execute the next command in your terminal and try to shut down or restart your computer by the waay you want, everyone should work:

tee /proc/acpi/bbswitch <<<OFF

If it works then, you can execute the command line inmediately your kali boots by access to /etc/rc.local by nano editor (or whichever you want):

nano /etc/rc.local

and then adding the next command line:

and thats all, now you can use kali linux as you want, you can now shutdown or restart your system before you started your session or by terminal commands or with gnome buttons, i hope it works for you

Note: I stop my solution here because as i said in my last post I do not pretend use for now my NVIDIA card, but I've installed bumblebee because in a future I want to use it for parallel programming. If you want to use your GPU properly then follow the instructions to install and configure bumblebee in its page.

Rorshaq, does my solution work for you?:

Go to the terminal and install Bumblebee

apt-get install bumblebee

then, execute the next command in your terminal and try to shut down or restart your computer by the waay you want, everyone should work:

If it works then, you can execute the command line inmediately your kali boots by access to /etc/rc.local by nano editor (or whichever you want):

nano /etc/rc.local

and then adding the next command line:

and thats all, now you can use kali linux as you want, you can now shutdown or restart your system before you started your session or by terminal commands or with gnome buttons, i hope it works for you
smile.png

Note: I stop my solution here because as i said in my last post I do not pretend use for now my NVIDIA card, but I've installed bumblebee because in a future I want to use it for parallel programming. If you want to use your GPU properly then follow the instructions to install and configure bumblebee in its page.

Geri
Yukarı