mcpeace

Hectopat
Katılım
18 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Bu gün oyunu oynarken bişey dikkatimi çekti ama ingilizcem iyi olmadığı için pek bişey anlamadım ingilizcesi iyi olan arkadaşlar yardım edebilir mi ?

6666XW.jpg

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
İş yerini satın alan yeni kişiden sonra ortada bir şeylerin döndüğünü belirtiyor ve "bana ne zaten yakında işten çıkıcam" diyor. Tam metin.

Hey Man,

Yeah I know. I just don't really give a shit anymore, that asshole has been on my case since I started here. Think it might have something to do with my Aunt Libby holding that free-speechblablabla rally last year and now he thinks I'm one of them airheaded liberals.

I don't have a problem with being checked on, I've got nothing to hide so I just pity the douche that has to sit and monitor what sites I visit 0_o but whatever I'm quitting anyway. Got myself a cushy government job contract job running a crane for Callaghan over at Ryding Park, so I'm just gonna pop down to HR real quick and give them the good news. I just got a note telling me they wanna talk to me about something too (maybe a promotion lol).

And YES, a THOUSAND times YES, I thought I was the only one noticing, but yeah, this is place has gotten so weird [sic], I'm not even sure it is a legit operation anymore since that douchebag wrestler bought it. I mean, what the hell are we supposed to produce here? The first thing they did was getting rid of all the machines and equipment that could actually DO something and now all we do is move boxes around (not to mention that big ass supervillain logo they are putting up everywhere)!

Doubleyouteeeff I tried asking Owen about it last week but he just told me to mind my own business, so that's what I'm doing and I'm not looking back. I'll try my best to see if I can get you hooked up at my new place, the pay is good and the benefits are totally awesome. The missus is well happy.

Well, time to go home, been idling for 2 hours playing Tales of Runeworld so I'm about ready to punch out. hehe. I just hope no one reads this or I'll be in biiiig trouble, haha what are they gonna do, I'm quitting anyway. It's not like they can tie me to a chair and beat me up for quitting my job. ;) cya!

/Mark

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Yanlış anlaşılması yazıyı ben yazmadım ama olayın içeriğini yazıdan okuyup baktım.
Olsun yine de muhtemelen konuyu açan kişi dışında çoğu kişi yazının ilk satırını okuyup "Aman be ne uğraşıcam bi başkası yazar zaten" demiştir.:)

Uyarı! Bu konu 10 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı