Çözüldü MSI GE 66 Raider "FN" ile "Windows" tuşu yer değiştirdi

Bu konu çözüldü olarak işaretlenmiştir. Çözülmediğini düşünüyorsanız konuyu rapor edebilirsiniz.

Ahmetoyunbros

Hectopat
Katılım
26 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Başlıktaki gibi, "FN tuşuna basınca "Windows" tuşu ve "Windows" tuşuna basınca "FN" tuşu tepkisi alıyorum. AC Valhalla oynadıktan sonra oldu ve BIOS menüde bile böyle.

Çözüm
This happened to me -- the option to swap Win and Fn disappeared from the BIOS. I "fixed" it by going into the BIOS and resetting to optimum defaults. The option is still missing.

But the next time Windows started, the "MSI Center PRO" app started up and now instead of only offering backup/restore, it showed some "Initializing" popups then showed a window with a Gear icon (Settings) in the sidebar on the left. This has a toggle for "Switch key" which allows you to toggle the swapping of Win/Fn.
Reddit üzerinde bu şekilde birisi çözmüş.
This happened to me -- the option to swap Win and Fn disappeared from the BIOS. I "fixed" it by going into the BIOS and resetting to optimum defaults. The option is still missing.

But the next time Windows started, the "MSI Center PRO" app started up and now instead of only offering backup/restore, it showed some "Initializing" popups then showed a window with a Gear icon (Settings) in the sidebar on the left. This has a toggle for "Switch key" which allows you to toggle the swapping of Win/Fn.
Reddit üzerinde bu şekilde birisi çözmüş.

Çözüm

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı