Our young people

Claiser'7

Decapat
Katılım
11 Kasım 2018
Mesajlar
What do you think about next generation?
"I think they can save our future!"
"I think they are just lazy and worthless ."
"I think they have the potential but they don't try anything."
"I think they don't get the encouragement that they really deserved"
Which one is true for you?
You can add anything if you want.

None of them is true. I think we are live for nothing and we are bunch of useless people. If we want to change anything we can't do it until our dads or our grandpa's die. They are stopping us.

That links with last thing that i wrote, i guess.
It's not like they are not encouragement us. They just want us to have a "good life" but they are not thinking that our country, our city or our educational system doesnt suits the job we want. They think like "Just study your lessons and graduate from university then find a job." but I think it's not that easy. They gave us their encouragement but it's not fixing any of our problems.

Whoa, whoa whoa! Take it easy on there. Think twice when you're writing anything :D
By the way, i really appriciate you because you're trying to talk with me in any case.
Anyways, i can really see the suffer in your mind and my ideals match with the same thing that you're talking about. There can not be any doubt for it but i think the main obstacle is the presidents and the politicians. The second thing is our last generations.

Son düzenleme:
The second thing is our last generations.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
-G. Michael Hopf

Silivri is cold right now, I don't want to get cold so I'll shut my mount for now.

What do you think about next generation?
"I think they can save our future!"
"I think they are just lazy and worthless ."
"I think they have the potential but they don't try anything."
"I think they don't get the encouragement that they really deserved"
Which one is true for you?
You can add anything if you want.

Which "next generation" are we talking about here?

Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı