Roblox hesabı kurtarma

Bilmiyorum maalesef. Orada aynı Technopat gibi konu açabildiğimizi sandım ama sanırım oyun geliştirenler için bir yer. Reddit gibi platformlarda da aynı konuyu açmayı deneyebilirsiniz ayrıca.

Hesabın hacklenmesi ile ilgili bir açıklama var, umarım yardımı dokunur.
My account was hacked - What do I do?

Ayrıca Roblox desteğe yazmak için taslaklar buldum.

E-posta doğrulaması aktif + Google Play ödemesi yaptıysanız:
Dear Roblox Support Team,

I am writing to report that my Roblox account with the username [Hesap Kullanıcı Adı] was hacked. The incident occurred on [Tarih]. While I had taken the precaution of enabling email verification on my account, I am uncertain whether the hacker has tampered with the email address linked to my account. in my effort to regain control of my account, I am prepared to provide any necessary information related to my billing accounts, particularly those associated with [Google Pay/Faturalandırma].

I kindly request your guidance on the specific details you require to expedite this recovery process. Your prompt assistance in resolving this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

E-posta doğrulaması yapmadıysanız ancak ödeme yaptıysanız (faturalandırma bilgisi varsa):
Dear Roblox Support,

I am writing to inform you that my Roblox account with the username [Hesap Kullanıcı Adı] has been compromised on [Tarih]. Regrettably, I did not have email verification enabled for this account. However, I wish to emphasize that I have billing information linked to the account, which I believe could be instrumental in the recovery process.

I kindly request your guidance on the specific information I should provide to facilitate the restoration of my account's security. Your assistance in resolving this issue is highly valued, and I thank you in advance for your support.

Eğer e-posta yoksa ve ödeme yapmadıysanız:
Dear Roblox Support,

I am writing to inform you that my Roblox account, registered under the username [Hesap Kullanıcı Adı], encountered a security breach on [Tarih]. Regrettably, my account lacked both email verification and any associated billing information, leaving me with limited reference points for account recovery.

I humbly request your expert guidance on the recommended course of action to reclaim my account in this particular scenario. Any assistance and insights you can offer would be immensely valuable as I seek resolution.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Geri
Yukarı