Yer
İstanbul Türkiye
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Meslek
Technopat
Profil Kapağı
We tested ray tracing performance of RX 6800 XT against RTX 3080 in Control, Machwarrior 5: Mercenaries and 3DMark!

Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

@Recep Baltaş has done a test, running games with Ray Tracing on both AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU. Results are quite clear, RDNA2 is just beginning with DXR/Ray Tracing while Ampere is quite well balanced in terms of visuals/performance. The performance difference is dramatic even without enabling DLSS. Also we see that DirectX 12 implementation of DXR is not bad but naturally it does not cover Vulkan API games. Vulkan is getting support too but at the time of video we could only enable RT with RTX cards with Wolfenstein: Young Blood.

If you don't care about Ray Tracing, DLSS and other software features then AMD is quite good and comparable in terms of FPS against NVIDIA in 6000 vs 3000 series fight. Red team makes a good and very unexpected comeback but green team is still stronger for this generation of GPU's and has a clear advantage in both RT, Tensor and software.

I thought RX 6800 XT is enough for Ray Traycing. When I saw RT OFF performance of 6800XT. I said to myself, At this time AMD took the flags to hand. But, I understood this wrong when I saw differences in 3D Mark. There is a huge difference. The difference is around up to 2 times. I hope so AMD will make something to take it better for RT technology. 👍

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı