Solved Steam Deck using FSR with Windows

This topic has been marked as resolved. If you think it is not resolved, you can report.

Centipat
Katılım
16 Ekim 2022
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Hello guys, I recently bought myself a Steam Deck console and installed Windows 10 to play games at an affordable price. Its performance was really good and its performance looked bad on some YouTube channels. In my own trials, high performance was selected as the recommended settings in Forza Horizon 5 and it does not go below 60 FPS.

Can I get help from AMD FSR technology in games that will push the limits of this console? I read some articles but didn't get much information, Radeon control panel is not installed but all drivers are installed and my device is working fine.

Thanks in advance for your help guys. 😉

Son düzenleme:
Çözüm
When installing drivers the AMD Control panel does not install, is there a way to install them externally?

I haven't tried it, but it might work.

Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

Driver:

Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
And maybe you could consider installing SteamOS
You can use it, but it may cause errors in some games. Click here for details How to Enable and Set Up FSR on Steam Deck Properly
I read the instructions but it is only valid for steam os, I don't think I am deprived of this technology with windows 10 but I am not sure how to activate it

IMG20230213191248.jpg

It's nice that it's on the Windows side, I can play games with game pass and crack. I hope we can find FSR support for windows with the members in the forum.

Son düzenleme:
@592041 If you have AMD software you can try here.

1676815970774.png

Good luck.

When installing drivers the AMD Control panel does not install, is there a way to install them externally?

Driver:

Çözüm

Driver:

Thanks, I open the console to try this method immediately, does the gpu scaling feature have the same function as fsr?

Thanks, I open the Console to try this method immediately, does the GPU scaling feature have the same function as FSR?

Almost:D
I don't know how well it works.
I haven't used FSR much anyway, it makes the image Very bad, but you won't feel it on a small screen.

Source:

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı