This country makes me sad

üyeadi321321

Hectopat
Katılım
21 Aralık 2019
Mesajlar
I see so many negative things going on in the world around me... The environment being destroyed, welfare is so shit for those who are struggling, housing is unaffordable, the cost of living is nuts. Meanwhile, the wealthy and the privileged just get more and more, ruin things for everybody else, and nothing changes. It makes absolutely everything else worse. It would be enough to be miserable in your own life because of subjective circumstances, but when absolutely everything around you is shit as well, it's like, what would even be the point in trying to get happy? How can you find happiness when there isn't even any to be found in the world around you?

I see so many negative things going on in the world around me... The environment being destroyed, welfare is so shit for those who are struggling, housing is unaffordable, the cost of living is nuts. Meanwhile, the wealthy and the privileged just GET more and more, ruin things for everybody else, and nothing changes. It makes absolutely everything else worse. It would be enough to be miserable in your own Life because of subjective circumstances, but when absolutely everything around you is shit as well, it's like, what would even be the point in trying to GET happy? How can you find happiness when there isn't even any to be found in the world around you?

You can't find.

I see so many negative things going on in the world around me... The environment being destroyed, welfare is so shit for those who are struggling, housing is unaffordable, the cost of living is nuts. Meanwhile, the wealthy and the privileged just get more and more, ruin things for everybody else, and nothing changes. It makes absolutely everything else worse. It would be enough to be miserable in your own life because of subjective circumstances, but when absolutely everything around you is shit as well, it's like, what would even be the point in trying to get happy? How can you find happiness when there isn't even any to be found in the world around you?
No curse words allowed here mate.
I know our country is in a crappy position, but it is because of our people who votes to the same guy and expecting different results.
Only thing can change the future is us. People are having a rude awakening this year, now they understand what is really going on the country, they fed up with lies and lies, and they've had enough. They wanna see change. And that change is very soon.
Just be patient.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı