What is the best way to increase my English level?

You can test your English level on internet, there is a lot of web site to test your English.

For improving, just try to communicate people who can speak English, don't be shy, sometimes you will mistakes about make sentences but you will definitely improve your English time by time.
Gerçekten de bu arkadaşın dediği ve uyguladığı gibi çekinmeden üretmeye çalışmak önemli.
Hemen bu arada küçük hataları düzelteyim:
there is a lot of web site yerine there are a lot of web sites.
communicate people
yerine communicate with people.
about make
değil about making.
Time by time
duymamıştım daha önce, Tureng'de de gözükmüyor bunun yerine day by day veya every passing day gibi ifadeler kullanılabilir.
Bir de son olarak İngilizcede virgül Türkçede olduğu gibi iki cümleyi bağlamak için kullanılamıyor arada mutlaka bağlaç vs. olmak zorunda.

Gerçekten de bu arkadaşın dediği ve uyguladığı gibi çekinmeden üretmeye çalışmak önemli.
communicate people yerine communicate with people.
about make
değil about making.
Time by time
duymamıştım daha önce, Tureng'de de gözükmüyor bunun yerine day by day veya every passing day gibi ifadeler kullanılabilir.
Bir de son olarak İngilizcede virgül Türkçede olduğu gibi iki cümleyi bağlamak için kullanılamıyor arada mutlaka bağlaç vs. olmak zorunda.
Bu arada eklemeyi unutmuşum English Exercises ESL adlı sitede çok çok iyi alıştırmalar var özellikle dil bilgisi alıştırmalarını tavsiye ederim.

Son düzenleme:
communicate people yerine communicate with people.
About make
değil about making.
Time by time
Bir de son olarak ingilizcede virgül Türkçede olduğu gibi iki cümleyi bağlamak için kullanılamıyor arada mutlaka bağlaç vs. olmak zorunda.

Biraz daha sokak dili gibi benim konuştuğum İngilizce, yazıya da dökebiliyorum, öğrenim aşamasında arkadaşın benim yaptığım hataları yapmaması gerekli, yine de anlam bütünlüğü bozulmadığı için çokta takılmasına gerek yok resmi olmayan yerlerde tabi. 🙂

Öğrenmeye başladığım ilk zamanlar bir Overwatch Discord grubundaydım, mağara adamı bile benden daha iyi İngilizce konuşabilirdi sanırım, tek yaptığım "GO, attack, back back back" diye bağırmaktı, bazen cümleler kurmaya çalışırdım ama batırırdım tabii, takıldığım grup her seferinde beni düzeltir dalga geçmezlerdi bu beni çok motive etmişti.

Biraz daha sokak dili gibi benim konuştuğum İngilizce, yazıya da dökebiliyorum, öğrenim aşamasında arkadaşın benim yaptığım hataları yapmaması gerekli, yine de anlam bütünlüğü bozulmadığı için çokta takılmasına gerek yok resmi olmayan yerlerde tabi. 🙂

Öğrenmeye başladığım ilk zamanlar bir Overwatch Discord grubundaydım, mağara adamı bile benden daha iyi İngilizce konuşabilirdi sanırım, tek yaptığım "GO, attack, back back back" diye bağırmaktı, bazen cümleler kurmaya çalışırdım ama batırırdım tabii, takıldığım grup her seferinde beni düzeltir dalga geçmezlerdi bu beni çok motive etmişti.
Hocam kendinizi çok çok iyi ifade ediyorsunuz. ben dahil bir çok insanın konuşma/yazma esnasında bundan çok daha fazla hata yapacağına eminim. Oturup yazıyı analiz etmesem bu hataları göremezdim. Sadece hazır göz atmışken bir iki katkım olsun istedim.

Also, do not click everything, unless you want to learn a lot of Antivirus English in Indian scam bait centers.

1661379915084.png

By studying grammar, that's it. You can't put any progress no matter how you try to improve yourself but for improving your grammar level. So, the first thing that you should do is to learn basic grammar skills such as Tenses, Modals, Active&Passive, Relative Clauses. On the course of studying them, you should do vocabulary practice a lot. After a few months, you can start to reading. Grammar, vocabulary and reading. These have to be your main point. To watch series or speaking others helps you, as well.

By the way i wonder a thing, how can I test my English level?
You can test yourself with British Council's. I think it's the most accurate and hardest level test among the other free level testes like Cambridge. It might be hard to you at first, so you might not start it for now. I tested myself like 3-4 months ago and i was in B2 upper intermediate level. But everything which said that i had had B2, there will be miscalculations because they are free. But British Council is the most possible accurate one.

As a channel suggestion, i'd recommend watching Orkun Londoner.

Son düzenleme:
Just expose yourself to the target language as much as you can, therefore you Will be not only improving your listening skills but also it will helpful for you to grasp the context most of the time. At least this is how i learned this way plus other couple things and don't be perfectionist while you are learning because there is always words that you don't know so it Will be a long run trust the process. Also Do translations it would be helpful as well, and as i Said expose yourself i meant watch series and movies with english subtitle even if you don't understand every sentence. İt might be boring but trust me it Will help you to progress and jot down the words that you don't know the meaning of but not all the words Just the ones which gets your interest most and don't forget to learn grammar.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı