WhatsApp, grup kurucusunu yöneticilikten çıkarma

You will get many features in the application. We use gb whatsapp Download (GBWA) free for our everyday needs such as chatting, voice messages, and video calling, on top of all these, WhatsApp offers some features like sharing locations, documents, contacts, and much more.

ben gbwhatsap'ı denedim olmadı. Ayriyeten GB Wp'ye telefonunuzu kaydedince bulunduğunuz gruplardan vs de çıkıyorsunuz.

Ben GBWhatsApp'ı indirdim ve denedim olmadı. Ayriyeten dikkat edin, GB'ye giriş yapınca bulunduğunuz gruplardan vs çıkıyor. Eğer elle yedekleme yapmazsınız bütün mesajlaşmalarınız vs de gidiyor.
Ek bilgi: Üçüncü parti Wp uygulamaları asla bulut üzerinden yedekleme yapmaz, elle yapmanız gerekir.

GB uses Whatsapp. I use it too, I have such a feature too. As long as you are a manager, I can remove all managers, including the founder.
GBWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp that offers more features and customization options than the official app.
GBWhatsApp allows you to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same device, hide your online status, read receipts and last seen information, and change the app icon and theme.

GBWhatsApp is a updated version of WhatsApp that offers extra features. These features are not available in official WhatsApp. GBWhatsApp Offers DND Mode, Auto-Reply, Anti-revoke, Scheduler Messages, ability to hide last seen status, support more languages and many more. Download GBWhatsApp Pro APK Latest Version. This is Ad free. You can use this App without any ban issue.

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı