Hectopat
Katılım
18 Kasım 2014
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Merhabalar,

2gün önce Win 8.1 yüklediğimde ram frekanslarım ve cl değerlerim saçmaladığı için anakart biosu update etme gereksini duydum fakat dalgınlıkla ( öküzlükte denebilir) aynı serinin farklı bir modelinin biosunu yükleyerek olayı içinden çıkamadığım bir hale getirdim (hatta mallıkta denebilir) ...

Öncelikle anakartım M4A785TD-M EVO ve şuan da bilgisayar açıldığında bütün fanlar çalışıyor, bip sesi hiç gelmiyor ve monitörede görüntü yok ayrıca klavyeye ise ilk açılışta elektrik gelmesine rağmen (caps lock tuşundan) çalışmadığını farkettim bu nedenle usb girşli klavye yerine geleneksel girişli klavye bağladım fakat aşama kaydedemedim.

Problem çözümü için ilk yaptığım iş anakarttaki bütün güç kablolarını söküp takmak oldu ardından forumlardan bilgi edindiğim bilgiler doğrultusunda, bios pilini çıkarıp takmayı, farklı bios pili takmayı, jumperı resetlemeyi , bilgisayara yeni format attığım için first boot usb olarak kaldığından dolayı bir umut usb ile bios updatetini denedim fakat ekrana görüntü gelmemesi nedeniyle hiçbir ilerleme kaydedemedim, ayrıca ekran kartnı sökerek onboard başlatmayı, tek modül ram kullanarak başlatmayıda denedim denedim. Sadet olarak tüm fikirlerimi tüketmiş durumdayım ve bu konuda bilgili olan arkadaşların çözüm önerilerine ihtiyacım var. Şimdiden yardımlarınız için teşekkürler. (bios çipset değişikliğini ve yeni bir anakart almayı en son aşamada değerlendirsek sevinirim)

Anakartınızın garantisi var ise göndermenizi tavsiye ediyorum. Sizin yapacağınız bir şey yok. BIOS'unuz silinmiş. BIOS Çipi değişecek.

Öncelikle cevaplarınız için teşekkürler yarın bir tamirciye göstereceğim. Ayrıca forumdan bir kişinin tavsiyesi üzerine ramleri söküp sesinin gelmesini bekledim fakat ses gelmiyor anakart ölmüş olabilir mi?

Öncelikle cevaplarınız için teşekkürler yarın bir tamirciye göstereceğim. Ayrıca forumdan bir kişinin tavsiyesi üzerine ramleri söküp sesinin gelmesini bekledim fakat ses gelmiyor anakart ölmüş olabilir mi?
Ramlerle alakası yok bıos'u yeniden yazdırın. Ayrıca bıos chipinin üstünde olan rakam ve yazıları söylerseniz iyi olur.

ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 yazılımı
ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 BIOS dosyanız hata verdiğinde yada yazma işlemi sırasında bozulduğunda yeniden kurmanıza sağlayan otomatik kurtarma aracıdır. Bozulmuş BIOS dosyasını güncel BIOS dosyasını içeren anakart destek CD si, USB bellek yada disket kullanarak yenileyebilirsiniz.
• Yazılımı kullanmadan önce güncel anakart BIOS unu içeren anakart
destek CD si, USB bellek yada disketinizi hazırlayınız.
• Diskette yada USB bellekteki orjinal yada yenilenmiş BIOS dosyasının
adını XXX.ROM olarak değiştirdiğinizden emin olunuz. USB bellek aracılığı ile BIOS u kurtarmak USB bellek aracılığı ile BIOS u kurtarmak için :
1. BIOS dosyasını içeren USB belleği USB yuvasına takınız.
2. Sistemi açınız.
3. Program otomatik olarak aygıtları BIOS dosyası için kontrol eder. Bulduğunda program BIOS dosyasını okur ve bozulmuş BIOS dosyasını yazmaya başlar.
4. Program yenileme işlemini tamamladıktan sonra sistemi yeniden başlatınız.
• ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 u sadece FAT32/16 formatlı ve tek bölmeli USB
bellek destekler. Aygıt boyutu 8 GB dan küçük olmalıdır.(ALINTIDIR)

yukarıdaki özelliklere göre hazırladığım usbyi anakart okumuyor. En azından ekrana görüntü gelmediği için ve belleğin ışığının hiç yanmaması dolayısıyla okumadığını varsayıyorum.

Belki dosyayı isimlendirme hususunda yanlış yapıyor olabilirim bu nedenle 2 ayrı usb bellek ile farklı varyasyonlar deniyorum.

Örnek vericek olursam: P5B-ASUS-Deluxe-1101.ROM', you can rename it to 'P5BD1101.ROM'. Otherwise a truncated name will appear as 'P5B-AS~1.ROM' due to a limitation to max 8 characters in the filename. (alıntı)

8 karakter sınırlaması nedeniyle M4A785TD.ROM şeklinde isimlendirdim.

Dostum, öncelikle geçmiş olsun. İnan ki çok üzüldüm, ben de hep korkarım bios güncelleme yaparken elektrik kesintisi olacak diye. Google'da biraz araştırdım da, yabancı bir forumda adamın biri kendi başına çok çılgın işler yaparak seninki gibi ölen biosunu tekrar hayata döndürmüş. Tek tek, adım adım da anlatmış ama çok uzun ve zahmetli bir işlem.
Kabaca şu şekilde özetleyebilirim. Anakartı servise gönderdiğinde biosu tekrar üzerine kopyalama için kullandıkları özel bir pin kümesi varmış, bu pinler için eleman kendisi bir dönüştürücü kablo yapmış, nasıl yapılacağını, hangi ayağın hangi uca gitmesi gerektiğini filan detaylı ve resimli şekilde anlatmış. Sonrasında başka bir bilgisayardan dos ortamına giriş yaparak bu kablo ile bios çipini güncellemiş. İşlem sonrasında anakart tekrar çalışmaya başlamış.
Elemanın yazdıklarının tüm detaylarını ekliyorum, ama ingilizce, umarım işine yarar.
WARNING: Never use the ASUS Windows based bios flash utility. There have been scores of people with the same issue, if only I had known before hand.

Skip down the HOWTO for the good stuff.

In perhaps a moment of great stupidity and laziness, I reflashed the bios on my ASUS P5B Deluxe using the ASUS windows based flash utility. It wiped it clean, loaded the new one, and then it couldn't verify. At this point your only two options are quit or retry. So I retry, now it won't even try to write the bios. Having no other choice I rebooted the machine and hoped for the best. I got the worst.

The machine wouldn't do anything. The motherboard is supposed to have a built in bios recovery mode, but it seems that was wiped out as well by the Windows flash utility. It was time to send it back to ASUS so they could reflash it. The bios isn't removable, so surely there's some kind of device they plug into to reflash it for you I thought.

It turns out I was right. Next to the BIOS chip, to the left of the south bridge, is an undocumented 7 pin connector labeled SPI_J1. After a lot research I stumbled upon a few pages (linked at the bottom) that documented the type of cable necessary and the software to use this port to reflash the bios.

The cable consists of a parallel connector wired to something you can plug into the pins that also has a 2.7V-3.6V input to power the chip while reflashing it. I made a really bad attempt at using a chopped up parallel cable and the ends from a USB header port thing. This didn't work out well so I found at the local electronics store a parallel connector with a ribbon cable on it. I took it apart and re-soldered the ribbon to the correct pins.

To get the ~3V, I took a pass through power connector from an old case fan and added three diodes to the 5V wire, giving me a little over 3V. I then wired this to the ribbon cable and hooked the power connector into another running machine. I then used my laptop to flash to bios.

HOWTO:

Supplies:

• A DOS boot cd, usb drive, or floppy
  • BIOS ROM for the motherboard
  • SPIPGM (Software that does the flashing)
  • CWSDPMI (DPMI host process needed by SPIPGM)
  • Multimeter
  • Soldering Iron
  • Male DB25 connector
  • Header connector of some sort, you'll need 6 pins total.
To make the cable I used a DB25M TO IDC10 SERIAL connector. This really seems like the easiest thing to use. They look like this:

Ngaxr.jpg

The header is found on the motherboard directly to the left of the south bridge.

GTibr.jpg

Here is how the header pins are numbered:

Fg3ip.jpg

Here is a table showing which header pins should be connected to what parallel pins. Pin 1 on the header is for +3V.

Header Pin Parallel Pin
========== ============
2 18
3 7
4 8
5 10
6 9

Here's what my cable looks like (Note: it looks like the power lead is connected to the DB25 but in fact it is solder to the ribbon, it goes to pin 1 on the header)

n4V6n.jpg

If you use a cable similar to mine, open it up and desolder the ribbon from the connector. Take a paper clip and stick it into the holes in the header connector to determine which lead needs to go to what pin on the DB25 using your multimeter. Solder each lead appropriately.

You then need to get a 5V line from another computer (The Red wire on a molex connector). Solder three diodes in series and connect them to the 5V line. Use your multimeter to ensure the voltage drop gives you between 2.7V and 3.6V. Solder this to the appropriate ribbon lead.

Now that you're ready to flash, boot your flashing computer with your DOS boot media. First, you need to run cwsdpmi.exe, then run spipgm. (Note: you have to run cwsdpmi.exe before SPIPGM each time.)

spipgm /p p5b-bios.rom

It will ask for the total size of the flashrom, enter 1024 If SPIPGM reports your chip id as fffffffh then something isn't right. Check all your connections. SPIPGM has several functions, such as erasing the BIOS first. Run SPIPGM without any options to see a list.

4Ji7a.jpg

Giving credit where credit is due, without these sites I never would have figured this out.

Update
It wasn't until I downloaded spipgm2, and used the /S, instead of the /P command, that I was successful in returning my gigantic paperweight to a computer again.

It seems that SPIPGM.exe by itself writes a page at a time to the SST chip in the Asus P5B boards. Youmust use either the recompiled spipgm.exe or, even better, use the spipgm2.exe. You can build the cable without any resistors or capacitors, as long as you use the orange (3V) output from the surrogate PC's ATX power supply.

Then you must use the /S switch:

spipgm2.exe /S xxxxxx.ROM

to write to the chip after you unlock it with /U and erase with /E. This is the only thing that worked for me and I am back up and running perfectly.

You must use the /s (slow) switch with this to program the SST chip in the ASUS P5-Series boards. Apparently, the /p switch used in the original SPIPGM.EXE doesn't do it slow enough, or a bit at a time; which is what the SST chip needs for a successful reflash.

To boot the program I made two floppy disks, one with a Windows 98 SE boot disk, and the second with the spipgm2 program and the bios image file (.rom extension).

To flash the bios I used the following parameters:

• spipgm2 /i to make sure that the program can read my chipset and the cable is ok.
  • spipgm2 /u to unlock the bios.
  • spipgm2 /e to erase the bios.
  • spipgm2 /s p5b.rom to flash the new bios.
When it finished, I tried to boot the dead motherboard and it worked!

Bonus Diagram
2D5DR.png

share|improve this answer
edited Feb 14 '13 at 18:35

answered Aug 25 '09 at 14:38

Ian Boyd

This is very cool. – hanleyp Aug 25 '09 at 21:46
wow.. I really did not think that would be possible – Earlz Oct 13 '09 at 2:08

+1 for persistance – Noah Oct 12 '10 at 19:20
Don't use 5V + diodes from batteries or PSU. Either get your 3.3V straight from ATX power-supply (orange cables) or from universal power supply (if you are lucky, and have one). Don't go rambo mode, and add 200-400 Ohm resistors to each of your 4 data lines (they cost like 3 cents each). Also, you don't need CWSDPMIwith 2.0 version of SPIPGM. – c69 Feb 26 '12 at 23:47
After 'bricking' my Asus P5B using the windows BIOS update tool, I followed the instructions in the thread above. I found out that there is a SPIPGM v2.1 which includes a verify option. It also makes it more clear when unlock worked or not. I used this latest version of SPIPGM v2.1 and successfully re-flashed my dead mobo. – user183526 Dec 30 '12 at 20:05
show 2 more comments

up vote2down vote
Sounds like you have a hardware conflict of some sort. Try this:

1. Remove all cards from all slots in your system. Video, RAID, Network, Sound, etc. Pay attention to what card was in what slot.

2. Put your BIOS disk or USB stick in the drive/slot BEFORE you turn on the power.

3. Turn on your PC. You should see your recovery BIOS working or it will say something like "bad bios"... something like that. In any case... it should boot up to an A: prompt.

4. Run your flash utility now and select the option to write your BIOS. I don't remember the option but there's one in there to write the BIOS without ESCD or something. (Its really tough to mess things up worse than they are right now so if one option doesn't work try the other) ;-)

5. Go through all the prompts saying "Yes write, yes overwrite, etc, etc."

6. Once the BIOS update is done, reboot your computer. It should be working "normally" right now. If it is turn it OFF and...

7. Put all the cards you removed in step 1 back into the computer.
Fire it up again... it should work.

Dostum, öncelikle geçmiş olsun. İnan ki çok üzüldüm, ben de hep korkarım bios güncelleme yaparken elektrik kesintisi olacak diye. Google'da biraz araştırdım da, yabancı bir forumda adamın biri kendi başına çok çılgın işler yaparak seninki gibi ölen biosunu tekrar hayata döndürmüş. Tek tek, adım adım da anlatmış ama çok uzun ve zahmetli bir işlem.
Kabaca şu şekilde özetleyebilirim. Anakartı servise gönderdiğinde biosu tekrar üzerine kopyalama için kullandıkları özel bir pin kümesi varmış, bu pinler için eleman kendisi bir dönüştürücü kablo yapmış, nasıl yapılacağını, hangi ayağın hangi uca gitmesi gerektiğini filan detaylı ve resimli şekilde anlatmış. Sonrasında başka bir bilgisayardan dos ortamına giriş yaparak bu kablo ile bios çipini güncellemiş. İşlem sonrasında anakart tekrar çalışmaya başlamış.
Elemanın yazdıklarının tüm detaylarını ekliyorum, ama ingilizce, umarım işine yarar.
Bende 1500 tl msı a68 hm e33 v2 anakartlı sistemden topladım xmp açınca açılmıyor bilgisayar ramler 2400 mhz ayrıca bios versiyonu 8.2 bunu 8.1 e düşürmem lazımmış duşuremiyorumda error 201 fpt exe hatası veriyor nasıl çözerim sorunu

Geri
Yukarı