Decapat
Katılım
26 Ekim 2021
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Arkadaşlar kardeşim için kısa bir dear me in the future İngilizce olarak yazabilecek var mıdır? Örnek olarak 13 yaşındayım gelecekte şunu olmak istiyorum falan.

Dear Future Me,

I hope this letter finds you well and happy. I can't believe I'm writing to my future self! Right now, I'm 13 years old, full of dreams, and maybe a little nervous about what the future holds. But I know that no matter what, I'll make it through because I have you to look forward to.

I hope by the time you read this, you've achieved some of your biggest dreams and goals. Maybe you're a pro at something you love, like playing an instrument or a sport. Or maybe you've made new friends and had amazing adventures.

I also hope you're still the kind, caring person I am today. Remember to always be there for others and to treat everyone with kindness and respect. And don't forget to take care of yourself too. Make sure to take breaks, relax, and do things that make you happy.

No matter where you are or what you're doing, always remember where you came from and the people who love you. And never forget to dream big and believe in yourself because you're capable of achieving anything you set your mind to.

I can't wait to see what amazing things you've accomplished when I become you. Until then, keep being awesome!

With love,[Your Name] (Age 13)

Geri
Yukarı