Do you get a discount when you buy many different parts from Webdenal?

Harry_Sachs

Centipat
Katılım
3 Mart 2020
Mesajlar
Hello friends,

I'd like to buy many parts from Webdenal to make a complete system myself. I've read all the previous searches saying that you all trust the site which is good. But my question is to anyone who bought a full system, were you able to receive a discount for buying 6-7 parts in total?

Also, if i am to buy a all these parts - are they all sent individually from Webdenal, or together in 1 large box?

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
AFAIK, you don't. You should consider Vatan's OEM pre-built PCs or take a look at our sponsor QP's systems. Buying seperate parts are more expensive. There are also cheaper alternatives like Incehesap but be careful there. You might get a donkey for an SSD ;)

So Vatan or QP will build a PC using all the parts that i choose, and it will be cheaper? I dont believe it :) Can you send me a link for both?
Oh i see you wrote pre built - I don't think they will have anything i'm interested in. I'll take a look though.
-Ok, i've had a fair look through the pre built PC's on Vatan and they are unfortunately not good value at all.

-QP seems to be a great website and gives me more options to pick and choose from the pre-built section. Unfortunately i'm forced to choose XPG ram and case/PSU from there that i dont want. If they had the Fractal Design case that i could pair with a modular PSU, i would have ordered from there instead and hoped they provided a discount.

At the moment, i can get everything i want from Webdenal for cheaper =(
If QP is a sponsor, do you think they would provide a discount if i chose all the parts i wanted as a custom build from their site and ordered?
I guess i should try to write with my broken Turkish, i may get a better response....nothing but the sound of crickets in here.

Son düzenleme:
Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı