FN tuşu hep basılı durumda

F2 tuşunuz çalışmaz ise FN tuşuna basılı tutarak F2 tuşunu deneyin.
Konu ile ilgili bulabildiğim kaynak.

Alıntı :
To enter into the bios just follow these steps: Aşamasını google translate den çevirebilirsin.

Getting to the BIOS

One of my biggest challenge when downgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 7 on my Toshiba Satellite was getting to the BIOS.

While Windows 8 was still installed on my system getting to the BIOS was not difficult. All that was required was for you to press the F2 key while Windows was booting. Active Function keys for the booting screens are:

• F2 - Takes you to the Bios.
  • F10 - Which takes you to an advance options screen.
  • F12 - Which takes you to a boot sequence screen.
All the above steps are operational while the system is still running Windows 8.

Getting back to the BIOS

Now after Windows 7 have been installed on my system, I ran into an issue. When Windows is loading, my F2 key does not take me back into BIOS so that I can make changes. To be Frank, none of the keys work at this point. Don’t worry, I have done all the work for you.

To enter into the bios just follow these steps:

1. Turn computer off
  2. Now press and hold the F2 key
  3. With the F2 key still press, press the power button
  4. When the system lights turn on, release the F2key.
  5. Now you may sometimes see the Toshiba Logo, or you may not. The system will still enter into the BIOS.
Note: If the key is held too long the system will make a long beeeeeeeeep….not to worry it will still enter into the BIOS.

Neat Tip:

When system is in the Fast Boot mode, it will not display the Toshiba Logo. If you would like to see this, simply Press and hold the 0 key on the number pad (this should be done while system is off). With he 0 key still press, press the power button. You will now see your Beautiful TOSHIBA LOGO.

If you feel like any information here is false or some-what incorrect, leave a reply and I will be sure to look over the information and update if necessary.

Uyarı! Bu konu 10 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı