How is your day going Technopat members?

Hi,

How is your day going Technopat members? My days simple. My days are usually spent software and watching the mr. Robot.

How are you day going?

There are some serious grammer mistakes. Firstly, you need to add are after days. Secondly, you should add for before software. Thirdly, you ought to add being before watching. Finally, you should use your instead of you in the last sentence. Now, I am backing your question, my days are good as usual.

There are some serious grammer mistakes. Firstly, you need to add are after days. Secondly, you should add for before software. Thirdly, you ought to add being before watching. Finally, you should use your instead of you in the last sentence. Now, I am backing your question, my days are good as usual.
Hi,

How is your day going Technopat members? My days are simple. They are usually being spent for learning(?) software and watching Mr.Robot.

How is your day going?

Well, this is it. You've done some mistakes too when tryna correct him "being" should come before "spent".

There is no such thing called "being watching."

You should be more careful. It is a tense which we are called passive form of present continuous. For example, this meal is being eaten by us.

There is a fault again, you should use which is after thing, do not forget to use relative pronoun which defines subject of the sentence.

Son düzenleme:
You should be more careful. It is a tense which we are called passive form of present continuous. For example, this meal is being eating by us.

There is a fault again, you should use which is after thing, do not forget to use relative pronoun which defines subject of the sentence.
Who did teach you english? Just don't even call them again. Even the example you've given is wrong, it should be "This meal is being eaten by us." and no "which" is needed in that comrade's sentence.

You should be more careful. It is a tense which we are called passive form of present continuous. For example, this meal is being eating by us.

I say again, there is no such thing called being+verb+ing. I suggest you to do your research well. You already use "ing" when you say being. That's why you don't use ing again.
Screenshot_5.png

If I am going to use "which is", that wouldn't be "which is" that would be "that is", which is(means "...ki in Turkish") not required.

Son düzenleme:
I say again, there is no such thing called being+verb+ing. I suggest you to do your research well. You already use "ing" when you say being. That's why you don't use ing again.

Thank you for your attention, I corrected it, in addition do you agree me last part of the my sentence which is about relative pronoun.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı