farukkadioglu

Femtopat
Katılım
21 Mart 2021
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
I bought the device from BİM discount market on 19.03.2021.
In this article, I will review the HP Deskjet 2710 printer. I bought the device from BİM discount market for 350 liras. The same device came to 190 liras 3 months ago. I donated my old Canon printer to the school where I was taught.

1616316928649.png

The device has a relatively beautiful design and relatively high quality material. Even if I say good quality, don't expect much. The tray of the device takes approximately 80 pages.
The printer's control panel is very simple and has a relatively touch-like button design.

1616316941563.png

The device comes with installation cartridges. So a cartridge expense is waiting for you.

The color and colorless printouts I received from the device are very clear and high quality. I did not expect such a good result. My recommendation is to get medium quality printouts. Prints a high-quality page in 12 minutes because the sharpness of the poor quality is Lost. You didn't hear it wrong for 12 minutes.
The scanner feature also works very fast. A medium quality offer is completed in 30 seconds.

Thank you for reading.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı