Is it early for TOEFL?

It would be too early for 10th grade. I would recommend TOEFL or IELTS if you need to certificate your English Proficiency. Other than that, it would be good for you to have a certificate lying around. Because you'll never know, maybe one time you'll need it. But for now, just focus on your school lessons.

Please, TOEFL is very important. You should work on TOEFL too. İ recommend every age TOEFL. Even 6th grades. Even you should get TOEFL every year.

Please, TOEFL is very important. You should work on TOEFL too. İ recommend every age TOEFL. Even 6th grades. Even you should get TOEFL every year.
I think these screenshots explain my status :D

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

I definitely agree with @Mutsuz.

In fact, TOEFL is not as easy as you might think. You have to be thoroughly prepared in order to be able to succeed, which means you won't probably get a satisfying outcome with your current knowledge/grasp. I'd suggest you to focus on it for a few more years before applying for it, therefore you'll get more certain results once you participate with a 100% loaded mind.

I definitely agree with @Mutsuz.

In fact, TOEFL is not as easy as you might think. You have to be thoroughly prepared in order to be able to succeed, which means you won't probably get a satisfying outcome with your current knowledge/grasp. I'd suggest you to focus on it for a few more years before applying for it, therefore you'll get more certain results once you participate with a 100% loaded mind.
I think to apply for TOEFL when I am 11th grade.

I read TIME magazine, studying on vocabulary and I started to watch House of Cards :D

My goal is Ivy League and working hard for that. I think to attend 4 Model United Nations (MUN) this year.

I have a lot of extracurriculars and I heard them by a Swedish Harvard Medical School student. He is my friend on Steam and also I have a friend from Stanford. He is from Romania :D

As I said, your current situation isn't qualified enough to get what you need on a TOEFL test. It's so obvious/clear for me to say that, even the way you use grammar exposes it. I appreciate the effort you put into this subject, but please take my advice and get yourself well-prepared!

Think like that. It's never too early for English. And it's never too early for you.

Because we're talking about the artificial intelligence industry.

The last time I looked at it, it was your goal.

English is one of the most important basic elements.

TOEFL has it's own structure (way questions are asked) so you need to know this structure to be successful. I know lots of people who aren't that good at English but they understand how to answer these questions well. Because of this, you need to work hard to learn these structures.

Also, you might delay your exam date but don't delay your persistence through English.

Good luck with that.

One of the best schools in the place I live. I took the exam when ı'm fifth grade. I have certıfıcate.
I have certıfıcatıons by Cambridge Flyers Exam (Foreign Language) and American Mathematics Competitions (Math-Third Grade)

I think to apply for YES cultural interaction programme. And some Social Study Projects. I think these all are enough for an Ivy League university but in four years there will be a lot of different extracurrical activities to add to my diary :D

Think like that. It's never too early for English. And it's never too early for you.

Because we're talking about the artificial intelligence industry.

The last time I looked at it, it was your goal.

English is one of the most important basic elements.
I am trying to study on school classes,mostly physics.
I will buy "Universe in Nutshell and Einstein: His Life and Universe" firstly, after that difficult process.

TOEFL has it's own structure (way questions are asked) so you need to know this structure to be successful. I know lots of people who aren't that good at English but they understand how to answer these questions well. Because of this, you need to work hard to learn these structures.

Also, you might delay your exam date but don't delay your persistence through English.

Good luck with that.
I think so. I will study on that a lot and apply for it once or twice. Because 180$ is not cheap in Turkey conditions. And my second reason is, like you said, to study more on English.

Uyarı! Bu konu 7 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı