Caesum

Femtopat
Katılım
9 Temmuz 2022
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Hi and sorry for writing in English on your board but I saw you guys created a whole thread about Intel+NVIDIA Freeze due to Windows 10 Creators Fall Update and NVIDIA Optimus.

I think I am having the same issue as you describe, but with my Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H. Basically when I am clicking on some Windows 11 UI interface (RMB on desktop, Wi-Fi/speaker/battery icon, locking account, shutdown button) I get a 0.5 second freeze. This only happens after I install AMD GPU drivers. The issue also disappears if I turn off Hybrid Mode (it turns off iGPU).

The issue looks like this:
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

Because of that I want to ask you guys if the Intel+NVIDIA issue was really fixed, or was it fixed partially like the thread suggests, or did it return recently for Intel? I wrote a New thread for this issue because the Intel One was closed some time ago.

I would really appreciate any information (in Turkish or English) if the issue is present on other laptops with AMD+NVIDIA GPUs and/or if the issue was fixed on Intel One S.

Is problem still persist? I don't think they leave it without fixing. Might problem caused by hardware itself. If your storage unit was broken, if your RAM's have problem, you can suffer too. You might want try a Linux distrubition for debugging. Divide your storage and install a user-friendly distrubition like Linux Mint and install proprietary drivers.

It still exists, they took the laptop to their on-site service, it stayed there a few weeks, all they did was run diagnostics and update bios of a motherboard they themselves have replaced earlier... Lenovo is a scam manufacturer.

Turned off ATI GPU and running on NVIDIA one. When there's only one GPU running I get either VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE or VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD.

This laptop just doesn't work correctly in any scenario. But the hardware is "fine" according to Lenovo so they don't want it. Wasted money.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı