Monster Notebook Tulpar T7 v9.1 EC and BIOS Update Files

mohammed1998

Centipat
Katılım
14 Nisan 2020
Mesajlar
Hello.
I have Monster Tulpar T7 v9.1 and I need the latest BIOS and ec files to make it Update.
Because I didnt Update it since 2016. And i dont know where to find it.
Can someone tells me where i can find the files please?

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
I cant find the BIOS and EC in the page you gave me, also I have problem while playing FiveM the battery keep disconnecting. I contact the company to buy a New charger but they told me that the problem is not with the charger, you need to Update your EC and BIOS to latest Update.

This problem only with FiveM. I dont GET charing cable disconnect with strong Game like CoD or Battlefield V.

I couldn't find it on website too.
You have to contact the company again and request BIOS update and EC files. They will guide you.

I contact the Middle East of Monster. They gave me files but it's not working. Or maybe i don't know the right way to update the EC and BIOS.

It says the file is wrong, but i am sure about the file. In the picture shows that error, then it close. I tried many times but still can't updating the EC file. Because i should update the EC then the BIOS.

Dosya Ekleri

• 1.png
    1.png
    9 KB · Görüntüleme: 72
Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı