Monster Notebook Tulpar T7 v9.1 EC and BIOS Update Files

mohammed1998

Centipat
Katılım
14 Nisan 2020
Mesajlar
Hello.
I have Monster Tulpar T7 v9.1 and I need the latest BIOS and ec files to make it Update.
Because I didnt Update it since 2016. And i dont know where to find it.
Can someone tells me where i can find the files please?

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
I cant find the BIOS and EC in the page you gave me, also I have problem while playing FiveM the battery keep disconnecting. I contact the company to buy a New charger but they told me that the problem is not with the charger, you need to Update your EC and BIOS to latest Update.

This problem only with FiveM. I dont GET charing cable disconnect with strong Game like CoD or Battlefield V.

I couldn't find it on website too.
You have to contact the company again and request BIOS update and EC files. They will guide you.

I contact the Middle East of Monster. They gave me files but it's not working. Or maybe i don't know the right way to update the EC and BIOS.

It says the file is wrong, but i am sure about the file. In the picture shows that error, then it close. I tried many times but still can't updating the EC file. Because i should update the EC then the BIOS.

Dosya Ekleri

• 1.png
    1.png
    9 KB · Görüntüleme: 72
Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı