Oyun Tarihinin En Efsanevi Replikleri

Arkham Kn1ght

Megapat
Katılım
30 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Oyunlardaki en efsanevi ve hepimizin en az 1 kere duyduğu replikleri derledim:)

7)"Hmm...Nice Bike" -Tommy Vercetti

6)"We all got killed." - Mason Alex

5)"I distinctly remember saying, stop the bus. Yes, stop the bus, not shoot the bus. I'm very particular with my words. Stop, shoot, stop, shoot. Do those words sound, the same?" -Pagan Min

4)"Dragovich, Kravchenko, Steiner. All must die." - Viktor Reznov

3)''I knew this was a bad idea, but, in the absence of any good ideas, I continued forward.''-Max Payne

2)"You forget a thousand thinks every day. Make sure this is one of them"-Micheal de Santa

Ve geldik 1. sıraya. Benim için en anlamlı ve hatırladıkça duygulandığım bir replik bu. Eminim tahmin edecek olanlar vardır:)

1)"Mr Salieri sends his regards"-Joe Barbaro

"
Rise and shine mr. Freeman, rise and shine...
Not that i wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. Noone is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until...
Well...
Let's just say your time has come again.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the differences in the world.
So wake up mr. Freeman, and smell the ashes... "

"
Rise and shine mr. Freeman, rise and shine...
Not that i wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. Noone is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until...
Well...
Let's just say your time has come again.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the differences in the world.
So wake up mr. Freeman, and smell the ashes... "
Half Life 1'de mi yoksa 2 de miydi bu replik hatırlayamadım:)

"Come on Rouch." -Witcher 3
"I'm Rivial Geralt." -Witcher 3
"Bomb has been planted." - CS:GO
"F**k, f**k, f**k, f**k!" -GTA V, Trevor
"I'm Here!" -Tomb Raider, Lara Croft
Trevor'ın Prologue görevinde Micheal vurulduktan sonra polislere söylediği replikten bahsediyorsanız galiba o " F**k You" şeklinde olacaktı. Başka bir replikten söz ediyorsanız özür diliyorum:)

Uyarı! Bu konu 7 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı