Çözüldü Rockstar Games 2FA kodu maile gelmiyor

Bu konu çözüldü olarak işaretlenmiştir. Çözülmediğini düşünüyorsanız konuyu rapor edebilirsiniz.

Jackdaws captain

Femtopat
Katılım
1 Mart 2024
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Merhaba.

Rockstar Games Social Club'a giremiyorum. 2 aşamalı doğrulama kodu istiyor ama kod e-mail hesabıma gelmiyor. Ticket açtım ona da dönüş sağlanmadı çözümünü bilen var mı?

Not: Spam kutusuna da düşmüyor.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Çözüm
Tarayıcıdan denediğinde mail gelmedi mi?

Rockstar Games'e başka bir mail attım ve sorunum çözüldü teşekkürler.

Hello, my old Mobile device stopped working due to external damage and the cost of repair was very high, so ı bought New device.
I had no idea about 2-step verification authentication App because ı had forgotten about it since there was no need to use it daily.
And today ı found something wrong with New r* Launcher so ı logged out with my social account. Now it is asking for 2-step verification code. İ can't log in in social account.

I am hoping for help, please remove the 2-step verification from my account (Gmail adresiniz)
In-Game name - (Social Club'taki adınız)

Bu kısım size geri dönüş sağlandığında yanıt olarak tekrar gönderilecektir (size attığı Mail'e yanıtla seçeneği)
Hello, ı am replying by using this email ID which i was used to create Social Club account, to confirm my identity and the request (açtığınız Ticket'ın numarası) i have submitted. I own this account so you can start process ahead. Thank you.
Tarayıcıdan denediğinde mail gelmedi mi?

Hello, my old Mobile device stopped working due to external damage and the cost of repair was very high, so ı bought New device.
I had no idea about 2-step verification authentication App because ı had forgotten about it since there was no need to use it daily.
And today ı found something wrong with New r* Launcher so ı logged out with my social account. Now it is asking for 2-step verification code. İ can't log in in social account.

I am hoping for help, please remove the 2-step verification from my account (Gmail adresiniz)
In-Game name - (Social Club'taki adınız)

Bu kısım size geri dönüş sağlandığında yanıt olarak tekrar gönderilecektir (size attığı Mail'e yanıtla seçeneği)
Hello, ı am replying by using this email ID which i was used to create Social Club account, to confirm my identity and the request (açtığınız Ticket'ın numarası) i have submitted. I own this account so you can start process ahead. Thank you.

Çözüm

Geri
Yukarı