Sitedeki adrese gerçek gibi spam postalar geliyor

Katılım
9 Nisan 2023
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Yer
Hinohara Nishitama
Önceden böyle bir mail geldiğinde aynı içeriğe sahip postaları otomatik olarak spama alırtırdım, şimdi hepsi birbirinden farklı geliyor.

ChatGPT'ye spam mail mi yazdırıyorlar ne? :D

Acaba bu postaların arkasında bir insan mı var? Geri dönsem mi? Teknolojinin gereksizliği beni büyülüyor.

Hi,

I came across your website and noticed that you were not ranking well for certain keyword phrases.

I can help your website to get on the first page of Google and increase the number of leads and sales you are getting from your website.

If you are interested then please let me know. I will send to you our SEO Prices and Packages

Thanks in Advance!

Ritvik

SEO Consultant

Hi <mail>,

I’m a web developer who builds amazing looking websites for small businesses. I’d like to have the chance to show you how I can improve your business.

I’m an expert in the Wordpress, HTML or E-commerce website platform and many other platforms and shopping carts.

I can upgrade your existing website or build you a new one completely that has all of the modern features and functionality. Would you be available in the next few days for a quick consultation?

Please share with me your Requirements idea or any reference website or link.

Thank You.

Parth,

Hi,

Do you want to build a different website or redesign an existing one? Do you have any upgrades in mind, or are you thinking about a redesign or rebuild or a new one website?

If you are interested in any website requirements, please let me know.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reply.

Kind regards,

Mohan,

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Önceden böyle bir mail geldiğinde aynı içeriğe sahip postaları otomatik olarak spama alırtırdım, şimdi hepsi birbirinden farklı geliyor.

ChatGPT'ye spam mail mi yazdırıyorlar ne? :D

Acaba bu postaların arkasında bir insan mı var? Geri dönsem mi? Teknolojinin gereksizliği beni büyülüyor.

Dönün hocam. Ama sakın para göndermeyin ve attıkları linklere tıklamayın, dosyaları indirmeyin.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı