What would you do if you had a million dollar?

Well first, i would invest %15 on USDT, so that makes 500K, i would put it on DeFi (Basically its decentralized banking) i get 35K passive income every year and with 75K i would build bitcoin mining farm, also with another 75K i would build Litecoin mining farm. so i still have 350K left, what i would do with this money i would buy house, new car, save 30K for bills and other stuff and also donate some to charity.

I'm gonna start the work with Travis Scott for giving hundred dolars daily 😂
Hahaha 😁. Well, Would Travis Scott work with you ?
Well first, i would invest %15 on USDT, so that makes 500K, i would put it on DeFi (Basically its decentralized banking) i get 35K passive income every year and with 75K i would build bitcoin mining farm, also with another 75K i would build Litecoin mining farm. so i still have 350K left, what i would do with this money i would buy house, new car, save 30K for bills and other stuff and also donate some to charity.
Oh god, you're economist bro.

Hmm, interesting question. I guess I'd put the money in my bank account, then I would turn it into gold. I believe gold is an effective investment tool for the future. After that, if I get some money from my investment, I might spend the money on valuable and modern technological devices as well as Playstation 5 or a strong up-to-date personal computer.

Hmm, interesting question. I guess I'd put the money in my bank account, then I would turn it into gold. I believe gold is an effective investment tool for the future. After that, if I get some money from my investment, I might spend the money on valuable and modern technological devices as well as Playstation 5 or a new up-to-date personal computer.
Everything is cool but you have a million dollar and you spend the money on PS5. Interesting. This isn't for me. Anyway, i respect you.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı