What would you do if you had a million dollar?

Easy. I would just store them in a bank of my choice and earn interest. Getting 1 million dollar out of nowhere is bound to make you greedy, and you would probably waste it all at some point. But if you open up a savings account, and earn interest with that amount of money, you could get a reliable income every month or so.

Easy. I would just store them in a bank of my choice and earn interest. Getting 1 million dollar out of nowhere is bound to make you greedy, and you would probably waste it all at some point. But if you open up a savings account, and earn interest with that amount of money, you could get a reliable income every month or so.
It is like

+ '' If you had the right to wish, what would your answer be?''
- ''The right to eternal wish''

:)

It is like

+ '' If you had the right to wish, what would your answer be?''
- ''The right to eternal wish''

:)
Kinda. But you didn’t tell me that I had to spend it all at once. You just asked what I would do if I had that money, and I guess the only rational option is this.

Unless you were born with the ability to handle that amount of money. I’m sure I didn’t :D

Kinda. But you didn’t tell me that I had to spend it all at once. You just asked what I would do if I had that money, and I guess the only rational option is this.

Unless you were born with the ability to handle that amount of money. I’m sure I didn’t :D
You're right dude. The question is open-ended.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı