WhatsApp ''bu hesap artık kullanılmaz'' hatası

Ne yazmalıyım ya da ne yapmalıyım şimdi.

Hello again, WhatsApp officials. First of all, thank you for reading my e-mail, but as ı said again, ı was not in the account and there were unusual movements, my account may have been compromised. For this reason, ı say that ı did not violate the WhatsApp usage beyond my Control. I want the WhatsApp officials to give me another chance. The activities in my account are affected by this. I will pay attention later. I believe WhatsApp officials will help me. Thank you in advance, good work. Former WhatsApp user.

Hello again, WhatsApp officials. First of all, thank you for reading my e-mail, but as ı said again, ı was not in the account and there were unusual movements, my account may have been compromised. For this reason, ı say that ı did not violate the WhatsApp usage beyond my Control. I want the WhatsApp officials to give me another chance. The activities in my account are affected by this. I will pay attention later. I believe WhatsApp officials will help me. Thank you in advance, good work. Former WhatsApp user.

Tek çözüm son 4 haneyi değiştirmek olmak yine de sağ olun.

Dosya Ekleri

• IMG_1046.png
    IMG_1046.png
    179,6 KB · Görüntüleme: 15

Geri
Yukarı